Sponsored

When will the 22 Shelby order guide be up?

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Carbon Fiber Track Pack
Anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Lol like I said in the last post, someone asks this about once a week now. You’ll see a post when they open because everyone will be talking about it. Until then, as stated in all the other threads, no one knows for sure.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
January to February is the best guess at this point.

OP
OP
Germansheperd

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
So looking at an March/April delivery then.

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
This is just driving crazy! My dealer had someone offer him 89k today for my 2021 Velocity Blue knowing that I really want to order a 2022 Eruption Green. Never dreamt I would get an offer that high on a used on. Granted I only have 1700 miles, full ppf and ceramic. But still.

Part of me wants to take it and run. But other part of me wants to just order the 2022. Keep the 2021 until I get a delivery date on the 2022 then hope I can get something in that ballpark plus my trade/tax credit.

Such crazy times we live in!

Sponsored

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
Will the order guide/price list be available before the order bank actually opens?

I have a deposit down and deal in place with a local dealer for their first allocation/order, and I know what I want based on 2021, but in case there are any small changes (color or otherwise) for 2022, I'm hoping the guide/price list are up before the ordering opens.

My plan had been to get Twisted Orange, which I see is deleted and replaced with Cyber Orange with the non GT 500 Mustangs, so am I correct in assuming that the GT500 colors will be the same as the base Mustangs?

Also, do all dealers get initial allocations at the same time?

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Will the order guide/price list be available before the order bank actually opens?

I have a deposit down and deal in place with a local dealer for their first allocation/order, and I know what I want based on 2021, but in case there are any small changes (color or otherwise) for 2022, I'm hoping the guide/price list are up before the ordering opens.

My plan had been to get Twisted Orange, which I see is deleted and replaced with Cyber Orange with the non GT 500 Mustangs, so am I correct in assuming that the GT500 colors will be the same as the base Mustangs?

Also, do all dealers get initial allocations at the same time?
Generally the colors do line up, with the occasional special color for the special car.

No they don’t. Allocations are first divied up by region, then dealer, once a month. That goes for all models. Dealer gets told “you can order x of these, y of these” and so on. That is when he will be told how many, if any, he can order. That’s what my dealers ordering dude told me last Saturday. I was curious about it, cause I, too, am waiting the first 22 allocation my dealer gets. They can ask the regional reps to help them try to get one earlier than planned, or even more than planned, but it doesn’t always play out. They tried to get another 21 for me and it was a great big no. So now he’s trying to get an early 22. But he has no clue, nor has the rep given any indication that he knows, when 22 ordering will open.

I wouldn’t bet any money on that info. There seems to be several variations of above floating around depending on who you ask.

OP
OP
Germansheperd

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
I’ve already traded two of my cars- 2020 Fusion/2021 Challenger Scat Pack and made my deal with the local dealer. The trade in values were so stupid high I had to dump them now vs taking a chance of the values dropping.
Good news is the tax will be almost completely wiped out too.
So along with other people I’m sure waiting for that first day to send my order over.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
I’ve already traded two of my cars- 2020 Fusion/2021 Challenger Scat Pack and made my deal with the local dealer. The trade in values were so stupid high I had to dump them now vs taking a chance of the values dropping.
Good news is the tax will be almost completely wiped out too.
So along with other people I’m sure waiting for that first day to send my order over.
Are you saying the dealer allowed you to trade your car in now, and they will apply the tax amount for a new car that has not been ordered yet?

OP
OP
Germansheperd

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Are you saying the dealer allowed you to trade your car in now, and they will apply the tax amount for a new car that has not been ordered yet?
Yes they are both on the dealers lot right now.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
In MA, you have 90 days to use the tax credit. I traded my 2017 GT in 2 months before my GT500 arrived in December of 2019 to get a better trade in price (winter was imminent).

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
They do more or less the same thing here in MN.

When I ordered my '15 GT (the day after New Year), the dealer took my pristine '09 Bullitt immediately and stuck it in the showroom, where it sat looking pretty until spring. Same deal, better trade in price despite it being winter.

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
Anyone have any insight?
Insight says...you are not getting a GT500 because you can't write or are capable of writing more than one sentence.
Sponsored