Sponsored

Been waiting a long time to post this thread! Say hello to chassis #M1985!!!!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Great post & pics @Atlas1. Congrats on your wife’s, oops, I mean your, gorgeous new M1. Enjoy the heck out of it and use it in good health. Hope your back gets better.
Sponsored

StrongFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, MT, Deep Impact Blue, 401A
Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics.

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Enjoy EVERY SINGLE MILE on your new ride, looks awesome.:thumbsup:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Sweet car. Well done.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Did you change out the Cup 2's for Pilot Sport 4S when you got it delivered?

OP
OP
Atlas1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Did you change out the Cup 2's for Pilot Sport 4S when you got it delivered?
Pulled the cups off with 35 miles. Went with 4s in 305/30 front and 325/30 rear

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
OP
OP
Atlas1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Nice! Exactly what I want to do.
Michelin has a 315/30 coming soon if you can wait. Should be out this summer. They already announced its release but I couldn’t find inventory anywhere when I was ordering.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Michelin has a 315/30 coming soon if you can wait. Should be out this summer. They already announced its release but I couldn’t find inventory anywhere when I was ordering.
Good to know, I'll keep an eye out. Thank you!

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Congrats and great post too! The M1 looks great!

I would also like to say that @Zach@Granger is one awesome person and M6G Member. I have not purchased a vehicle from him, BUT we have conversed in PM's on here about Mustang related subject matter. He is always willing to help, quick with responses (even though not urgent) and will provide the best support possible.

Based on what I have seen on here and read, many M6G Members have purchased from Zach, so when my time comes in the future, even though I'm not local I would consider.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Congrats and great post too! The M1 looks great!

I would also like to say that @Zach@Granger is one awesome person and M6G Member. I have not purchased a vehicle from him, BUT we have conversed in PM's on here about Mustang related subject matter. He is always willing to help, quick with responses (even though not urgent) and will provide the best support possible.

Based on what I have seen on here and read, many M6G Members have purchased from Zach, so when my time comes in the future, even though I'm not local I would consider.
That's who's got my order. Nice to talk to someone who actually knows about Mustangs and gives a crap about us enthusiasts. Best price around town right now even if I ship the car to me.

emcmtony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2020 Saleen Mustang S302 White Label
I think it's been almost a year since I first read that the Mach 1 was coming. I got in touch with @Zach@Granger in September and made plans to order a handling package car as soon as they became available. My order was confirmed January 15th and after what seemed like forever, I picked up this beauty May 6th. This car is everything I thought it would be and more! The stance is perfect, the color is gorgeous, and it drives amazing. My wife to her credit has been supportive since day 1 and really pushed me to get a Mach 1. The delivery date is almost to the day, 20 years from when my first mustang was delivered. I've had quite a few cars since then including another Mustang but this one brings back all of the feelings that my first one did, although it drives far better! There could be a little bit of a fight brewing at home however. My wife's first initial is "M", and her birthyear is '85. When she saw that we had taken delivery of chassis number M1985 I think she started getting some ideas that this was some kind of sign that the car should be hers.........

I just hit 150 miles today. It has been a tough month waiting to finally enjoy getting behind the wheel. I parked it in my garage waiting for my appointment to get PPF and ceramic coating which worked out well as I destroyed a disc in my back and have been mostly unable to drive since April. I am finally getting some pain relief and have a procedure coming up in a couple weeks that I'm praying will give me a longer term fix because there is no way I'll be able to see this car just sitting in the garage. For those of you waiting for your orders do not give up! Ford did this car right and you will not be disappointed.

I do want to thank Zach at Granger for putting up with roughly 100 emails back and forth during this process and my constant worrying about my build date and shipping date slipping. This will not be the last car I buy from you. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy stopping in a couple local dealers that promised me I could not get this car for the price I did.

Thank you also to @Matador91 for the incredible work you and your team did this week! I was so excited to pick the car up on Friday that I didn't even think to thank you before I left. For anyone in the Pacific Northwest looking into PPF and ceramic coating, don't waste your time shopping around. Benchmark Auto Salon in Lynnwood, WA is really the only place to go. Before meeting Mike I had received a few quotes from other shops in the area and for the most part I didn't even feel comfortable leaving my car with most of them regardless of what they charged. I can't believe how nice the car turned out. It was really cool that Katie @ Benchmark sent me some great pictures of the process so I could follow along with the work they were doing.

I won't list them but also thank you to the members on here that helped me during the process of waiting for this car. There were a few of you that despite not knowing me at all, answered my messages and provided me with answers I was struggling to find. The wait for this car was excruciating but it was definitely made easier by you all.

I can't wait to start putting some real miles on this car and once it gets broken in, 7500 rpm here I come!
Here are some pictures of the day it arrived, from the PPF/ceramic process, and my first drive. Enjoy!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG
Beautiful! Good luck and enjoy it! I just bought a Saleen but debated this exact car that sat next to it on the showroom floor.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Great looking car.
Congrats and enjoy.
Sponsored