Sponsored

Been waiting a long time to post this thread! Say hello to chassis #M1985!!!!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I think it's been almost a year since I first read that the Mach 1 was coming. I got in touch with @Zach@Granger in September and made plans to order a handling package car as soon as they became available. My order was confirmed January 15th and after what seemed like forever, I picked up this beauty May 6th. This car is everything I thought it would be and more! The stance is perfect, the color is gorgeous, and it drives amazing. My wife to her credit has been supportive since day 1 and really pushed me to get a Mach 1. The delivery date is almost to the day, 20 years from when my first mustang was delivered. I've had quite a few cars since then including another Mustang but this one brings back all of the feelings that my first one did, although it drives far better! There could be a little bit of a fight brewing at home however. My wife's first initial is "M", and her birthyear is '85. When she saw that we had taken delivery of chassis number M1985 I think she started getting some ideas that this was some kind of sign that the car should be hers.........

I just hit 150 miles today. It has been a tough month waiting to finally enjoy getting behind the wheel. I parked it in my garage waiting for my appointment to get PPF and ceramic coating which worked out well as I destroyed a disc in my back and have been mostly unable to drive since April. I am finally getting some pain relief and have a procedure coming up in a couple weeks that I'm praying will give me a longer term fix because there is no way I'll be able to see this car just sitting in the garage. For those of you waiting for your orders do not give up! Ford did this car right and you will not be disappointed.

I do want to thank Zach at Granger for putting up with roughly 100 emails back and forth during this process and my constant worrying about my build date and shipping date slipping. This will not be the last car I buy from you. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy stopping in a couple local dealers that promised me I could not get this car for the price I did.

Thank you also to @Matador91 for the incredible work you and your team did this week! I was so excited to pick the car up on Friday that I didn't even think to thank you before I left. For anyone in the Pacific Northwest looking into PPF and ceramic coating, don't waste your time shopping around. Benchmark Auto Salon in Lynnwood, WA is really the only place to go. Before meeting Mike I had received a few quotes from other shops in the area and for the most part I didn't even feel comfortable leaving my car with most of them regardless of what they charged. I can't believe how nice the car turned out. It was really cool that Katie @ Benchmark sent me some great pictures of the process so I could follow along with the work they were doing.

I won't list them but also thank you to the members on here that helped me during the process of waiting for this car. There were a few of you that despite not knowing me at all, answered my messages and provided me with answers I was struggling to find. The wait for this car was excruciating but it was definitely made easier by you all.

I can't wait to start putting some real miles on this car and once it gets broken in, 7500 rpm here I come!
Here are some pictures of the day it arrived, from the PPF/ceramic process, and my first drive. Enjoy!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG
Sponsored

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
just awesome.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Looks absolutely fantastic. Now get the exhaust changed to show some black tips on that car.

Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Your car looks awesome! The more I see the JFG, the more I’m liking it. I hope your back gets better so you can take them long drives.

f2e524d1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
1969/2021 Mustang Mach 1
Congratulations! Beautiful car and cool chassis number! I love the orange stripes/accents on FJG. Hope your back procedure goes well and you get to feeling better. You'll be enjoying your Mach 1 soon enough!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Congrats. You did exactly what I'm going to do when my car arrives one day. Instantly going to the detailer for either full PPF or front end PPF, deck lid and rear quarters then ceramic on the wheels and rest of the car.

If you can get PPF done on the rear decklid, do it. That place is a swirl magnet.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Congrats, it looks great!
I'm hoping to pick up my UK Mach 1 (M2198) from the dealer this week, after ordering in November 2020 and the car was built on the 29th March, it will finally be here.

Sponsored

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
I think it's been almost a year since I first read that the Mach 1 was coming. I got in touch with @Zach@Granger in September and made plans to order a handling package car as soon as they became available. My order was confirmed January 15th and after what seemed like forever, I picked up this beauty May 6th. This car is everything I thought it would be and more! The stance is perfect, the color is gorgeous, and it drives amazing. My wife to her credit has been supportive since day 1 and really pushed me to get a Mach 1. The delivery date is almost to the day, 20 years from when my first mustang was delivered. I've had quite a few cars since then including another Mustang but this one brings back all of the feelings that my first one did, although it drives far better! There could be a little bit of a fight brewing at home however. My wife's first initial is "M", and her birthyear is '85. When she saw that we had taken delivery of chassis number M1985 I think she started getting some ideas that this was some kind of sign that the car should be hers.........

I just hit 150 miles today. It has been a tough month waiting to finally enjoy getting behind the wheel. I parked it in my garage waiting for my appointment to get PPF and ceramic coating which worked out well as I destroyed a disc in my back and have been mostly unable to drive since April. I am finally getting some pain relief and have a procedure coming up in a couple weeks that I'm praying will give me a longer term fix because there is no way I'll be able to see this car just sitting in the garage. For those of you waiting for your orders do not give up! Ford did this car right and you will not be disappointed.

I do want to thank Zach at Granger for putting up with roughly 100 emails back and forth during this process and my constant worrying about my build date and shipping date slipping. This will not be the last car I buy from you. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy stopping in a couple local dealers that promised me I could not get this car for the price I did.

Thank you also to @Matador91 for the incredible work you and your team did this week! I was so excited to pick the car up on Friday that I didn't even think to thank you before I left. For anyone in the Pacific Northwest looking into PPF and ceramic coating, don't waste your time shopping around. Benchmark Auto Salon in Lynnwood, WA is really the only place to go. Before meeting Mike I had received a few quotes from other shops in the area and for the most part I didn't even feel comfortable leaving my car with most of them regardless of what they charged. I can't believe how nice the car turned out. It was really cool that Katie @ Benchmark sent me some great pictures of the process so I could follow along with the work they were doing.

I won't list them but also thank you to the members on here that helped me during the process of waiting for this car. There were a few of you that despite not knowing me at all, answered my messages and provided me with answers I was struggling to find. The wait for this car was excruciating but it was definitely made easier by you all.

I can't wait to start putting some real miles on this car and once it gets broken in, 7500 rpm here I come!
Here are some pictures of the day it arrived, from the PPF/ceramic process, and my first drive. Enjoy!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG
Bravo on the quality of the post and the car

JacksonvilleBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 M1672
Enjoy that new Mach 1, it looks great! The pictures are awesome. I am glad the wife is supportive of it! My wife really likes my Mach 1 too, she enjoys going on drives with me, especially when I run it through the gears on back roads. I agree these new Mach 1s, remind me of the older Mustangs I have have had, Ford captured the Mustang DNA in the Mach 1.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Looks amazing, I think those are some of the best pics of the FJG HP car I've seen yet !

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Congrats @Atlas1 . She is a beauty!! Saw a JFG Mach 1 for the first time at a local dealership. Extremely impressed, would absolutely be my first color choice. I bet she’ll keep that smile on your face for a long while.

Chris2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.careeup.tech
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 / 2021 Jaguar SVR / 2019 TrackHawk
Congratulations! Your M1 looks amazing!
Sponsored