Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
with a mere 549 posts to my name I doubt there's hundreds of my posts ranting against or regarding the US but again whatever.
I did a quick google and the Crown does not own all rights to all oil, gas, gold, silver, etc. as you state and have stated so very many times in different threads. Maybe the google over here is different from the one you guys use over there.
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
also US dollars, just us having a beer. I mean really, you are having a laugh saying most posts with US in it is rant against the USA. I found several in the first page of returns saying how lucky you guys were in the US (oops done it again) for having modification friendly insurance, someone paid 15USdollars for a pint, how flush is ET35mm. US gallons versus Imperial when talking about the fuel tank size. Oh and pizza's made in Italy were nice but the conversation was about US of A based eateries. And Rust / corrosion checks as part of the 2yr service checks

here's the link for life in case anyone else is interested in my rants against the us https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/search/803772/?page=4&q=us&c[users]=raptor17GT&o=date

I believe that search will update as my life through the forums continues not i imagine anyone bar you will care.

All is not most and most is not all. Also, is most by value or quantity as we know not all items have same value for the same quantity.

Funny this is, when you post about car items and advice a lot of what you say is good and I'm sure you'd be a great guy to have a beer with or driving friendly refreshment at a meet. The rest, not so much and takes away from the former statement. It is what it is. Have a nice day

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
OK for the final time, the UK imports most of the petrol used here. North Sea oil is not suitable for petrol and almost all of it is exported. Land based production is very small in the UK. We refine a lot of our own petrol, but it is from imported oil.

See page 47 of the attached which shows sources and uses of oil in the UK

DUKES_2020_Chapter_3.pdf (publishing.service.gov.uk)

Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
a quick check of my search re US link will find many posts completely unrelated to America but still using.... Fck, dammit!:crackup:

so i dont like Trump, equally I don't like his long lost separated at birth brother Boris Johnson. Not sure why that's a problem, if you read through most of the covid threads I slagged off the UK's response as much as er the US's response so it's a balanced viewpoint. Dammit, that's another strike against me and the use of US <- like that one :like: Politics is banned so that's as far this goes.

Science is now cancelled thread, that had gone off the rail on page 1 and that thread was created purely because another Off Topic thread had gone haywire and got locked and as I was responding to @Burkey from the new thread on his post on page 104 answering his question in an Off Topic thread, what's your problem by calling it out? Can you prove it's not aliens? Just because I cannot prove it actually is aliens doesn't mean it's not. Who knows, that's the wonder of this world we live in :)

So you don't drink, neither do I when I'm driving so that hypothetical driving friendly refreshment at a meet would work for both of us. See, we do agree on something after all, took us a while lol

Re the crown bit. Many countries have similar rules but government / state is the substituted word. Having grown up with the rules and not been affected nor likely to be affected by it i'm ambivalent about it. If monies raised from the sales of such minerals et all are used to raise the living standards of us all, great. If the monies raised go towards just a single group or entity then that is bad. As an aside on (off) topic the mega rich have however got even richer over the past year or so and that blows for sure.

Anyhow, none of the above is anyway related to an engineer with an opinion on how long the v8 will continue for. It is what it is and will be what it will be.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
To think so many Mustang enthusiasts are eager to see ICE Mustangs fade away and be replaced by soulless electric cars is disappointing.

Rebirth_18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
To think so many Mustang enthusiasts are eager to see ICE Mustangs fade away and be replaced by soulless electric cars is disappointing.
Hybrid technology would have been a better solution and the market will dictate what auto makers build not *Joe Biden. The auto companies can get on board and get those govt checks to aid in the creation of EVs but if they are not selling like they want them to they will have no choice but to keep including ICE cars being built. Whenever they can get an EV from zero percent to fully charged in 5 minutes then the ICE has a chance that it will go away. I don't see that happening for a very long time
Sponsored