Sponsored

Paranormal / Ghost shows

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Why is it that on any Paranormal / Ghost show, they can have multiple cams set up - but the moment something strange happens, its either off camera OR there's NO cam to capture it...?

Carry on...
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
You're thinking of a different show

show-me-on-this-doll-where-he-touched-you.jpg
This reminds me of some hippie people I met once that had a daughter that they gave an anatomically correct male doll to which she carried around by the penis.

And the magic oricle Google finds me a photo! It was the one with the zipper that looks to be well hung (it was)

1620567242922.png

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Those ^^^ doll things are creepy to begin with, gotta be paranormal, someone throw a x-box doohickey laser guided multi-colored grid scope on them!

Last edited:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I love Destination Fear.. They're not so much about proving/disproving ghosts etc., there more about testing the limits of human fear. And so far, Chelsea is the bravest outta the whole bunch.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love Destination Fear.. They're not so much about proving/disproving ghosts etc., there more about testing the limits of human fear. And so far, Chelsea is the bravest outta the whole bunch.
They never would pick someone like me though. I am not familiar with the show, but I assume it is being somewhere spooky like an old asylum or some such. They must spend the night with ghosts, etc. I get it, it is for entertainment...but it does feed into the whole spirit world nonsense. If people only saw it for what it is.

If they had a show where they made people go up to high places, count me out! I have a rational fear of great heights!

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
They must spend the night with ghosts, etc.
You don't see much of that. They do spend the night, but they each go to different areas and spend the night alone with no external lights (save for a small flashlight). The human mind can do horrifying things to you haha.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don't see much of that. They do spend the night, but they each go to different areas and spend the night alone with no external lights (save for a small flashlight). The human mind can do horrifying things to you haha.
I suppose you would have to stay awake though, otherwise I'd just go to sleep!

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
I’m waaay more afraid of politicians and greenies than I am of ghosts.
To the op, it’s like UFOs, there have been tens of thousands of sightings, but never once has there been a clear pic taken.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't watch much TV but at some point did try to get into these paranormal shows based on life experiences. While the productions may be a little exciting, in the end they've always lacked for me. I have a few stories of things I have experienced. Here goes one...

16 years old, came home from work on a Saturday evening around 1800, already pitch dark outside - in December. I was home alone and watching TV in the basement. All of the lights were off. Along the back wall of the basement was a ledge that spanned from one end to the other. This wall was about 4 feet tall and stuck out about 6".

My old man kept a glass dish that he'd throw change in. It was full and out of nowhere crashed to the floor. I was a good 15 or 20 feet away. It wasn't teetering on the edge, it just went crashing down. The lights came on at that point and for anyone wondering, no I was not on anything.

No explanation really, but wasn't the first experience and definitely not the last.
Well, jumping to a conclusion that is not physically possible (a spirit moved it) should not be your first thought. What is more probable, something that doesn't exist did it or it was something like a rat or vibration from the dryer?

Occam's razor

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought my iPhone was possessed. It would fall off the nightstand or off the bathroom counter when I was in the shower. Even though I placed them far from the edge. Whelp, I am not sure why they make the damn things so slippery, but the thing would slowly slide to the edge and drop off. Neither surfaces were completely flat. I bought a gel case and now it stopped doing it.

Frankly, I had thought it was old age creeping up on me.