Sponsored

Internet and TV shows

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
This is gonna be a hard question to ask since I am ignorant on subject.
Seem when I search, the information shown is very limited. Seems to default to trying to sell me a product I was searching information on.

Over Christmas I searched for brothers addres and could not find. He has lived there for 20 years. I went on his county's GIS to find it.

I watch TV and they can search what that person had for breakfast. The news finds everthing on net?

Can you buy a internet plan that gives more in depth capabilities. Hope I haven't got you scratching your head. FYI I'm on DSL from ATT landline
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Can you buy a internet plan that gives more in depth capabilities.
Short answer is "no".

Searching the internet is knowing which app/site to use and will provide the results.

Not everything is free on the internet... things are paid with subscription or by ads.

OP
OP
Interceptor

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
You are describing the new problem with the “new” internet. The old internet was a tool used to find information as quick and efficiently as possible. Then something interesting happened. Companies like google realized they make more money the longer you look for a product or piece of information. The more time you waste the more money is made viewing ads. This created a huge incentive to hide or obscure information deeper than needed just to consume more time.

The key is using search commands to narrow down the search to exactly what you are looking for with search commands.

“John Doe”+(age)+city address
Thanks for replies, sounds like I need to Google "search commands"+ list
Sponsored