MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Ok, we cruised about 150 miles today, and I think MagneRide is goodness.

Keep in mind not only are you getting better on-the-fly compliance due to Magride, but you're also in a Perf Package car with better electronic tuning, upgraded shocks/springs/swaybars, so you've got a better ride __and__ a car that has much better performance related handling vs. your 2019.

Yeah, the lack of a hard button for the heated wheel is sort of a drag, if space was an issue, the could've made the driver's side [hard button] seat heater control like a up and down toggle (up wheel, down seats).
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Also, if anyone considers non-performance/handling-related accessories, I cannot recommend this cargo space organizer enough. I was skeptical at first but was willing to give it a try. (When buying a 60K car, it's easy to justify $80 extra.) This thing fits nicely in the Mustang trunk, leaves a lot of space behind it, and holds groceries or just random junk perfectly.

1617591773309.png

1617591960989.png
I agree having a storage place for Random stuff is nice
I made a cubby myself
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...to-your-s550-mustang-today.11109/post-2919084

OP
OP
Pronichkin

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
The voices in your head ... ?
so, if anyone's still interested, it was the dash cam! The freaking dash cam does beeps every time we hit a bump because it thinks we hit a deer or something, and it's probably a good time to start recording. (I appreciate this feature, and this is the whole point of having a dash cam, but I would be happier if it did not beep. Gonna read the manual now.)

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
You know, I used to be a service manager at a Toyota Dealership in the 90's customer's like you is why I quit. Glove box light really?
Why not? Is it really too much to ask to have a 25 cent convenience feature in a 50K dollar car? Especially when we're talking about a feature that even Korean cheapos have had for decades, and which even this very car used to have until yesterday?
If that bothers you so much, then maybe it's a good thing you quit. This arrogant, condescending attitude is what makes so many people hate dealerships and avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Why not? Is it really too much to ask to have a 25 cent convenience feature in a 50K dollar car? Especially when we're talking about a feature that even Korean cheapos have had for decades, and which even this very car used to have until yesterday?
If that bothers you so much, then maybe it's a good thing you quit. This arrogant, condescending attitude is what makes so many people hate dealerships and avoid them like the plague.
What especially annoys me is that Ford is double dipping. Not only are they decontenting the car year after year, but they're also raising the price on the base vehicle and the packages, year after year. It's nonsense. Like, pick one or the other. Yes, in the grand scheme of things the things they remove aren't huge deals by themselves, but they add up over time, AND you pay more for the privilege.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
If it starts recording after you hit it, that doesn't sound too useful to me. :p
It probably is recording all the time but saves the video (so it doesn't get erased) when it detects "incident" - it's how basically every dash cam works...

Jay Marcase

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Vert Eco Prem
What especially annoys me is that Ford is double dipping. Not only are they decontenting the car year after year, but they're also raising the price on the base vehicle and the packages, year after year. It's nonsense. Like, pick one or the other. Yes, in the grand scheme of things the things they remove aren't huge deals by themselves, but they add up over time, AND you pay more for the privilege.
Yeah like the Mach 1 not having Adaptive Cruise Control, WTF! How was that even acceptable?

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Also, if anyone considers non-performance/handling-related accessories, I cannot recommend this cargo space organizer enough. I was skeptical at first but was willing to give it a try. (When buying a 60K car, it's easy to justify $80 extra.) This thing fits nicely in the Mustang trunk, leaves a lot of space behind it, and holds groceries or just random junk perfectly.

1617591773309.png

1617591960989.png
Yeah, but if you have the B&O stereo won't it block the sub?

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Another difference is the blind spot monitor for 2020 on the mirrors only an orange dim light would turn on when a car was at your blind spot for 2021 it the full and half car image lights up

2020 Blind spot

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Yeah like the Mach 1 not having Adaptive Cruise Control, WTF! How was that even acceptable?

It's like Ford is in the business of making money on their cars. Unbelievable.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
It's like Ford is in the business of making money on their cars. Unbelievable.
well the hellcat and redeye do not have adaptive cruise control or even cruise control and they are 80k plus cars. That should make you feel better

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
well the hellcat and redeye do not have adaptive cruise control or even cruise control and they are 80k plus cars. That should make you feel better
I am not sure if you can read sarcasm, but if you can't - that's what it was. I posted in another thread about what every company does after releasing the car - cost reduces it.
Sponsored