Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Nice, I like that splitter.

But them front tires looking a little rough. You been tracking it?

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Dude! This car is just off the transport as of Monday. 17 miles on those tires....
Wow... Take it to the dealership, I highly doubt you spent 17 miles doing burnouts with those tires. They look super bad on the fronts.

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Dude! This car is just off the transport as of Monday. 17 miles on those tires....
I take back what I said. Those are Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, they just look really bad on the outside but it's because they're semi slicks.

Sponsored

OP
OP

FordBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2021 F-150
Curious did you have to wait for your front lip?
Yes. We ended up ordering another one. We will sort out the other IF it ever shows up. Ford still really has no idea if/ when it’ll ever ship. I wanted to finish the car and let everybody see it.

Hye Power

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang, 1985 mustang
Looks good and see has the extended fender well lip, thought I read somewhere that someone claimed they didnt end up coming with that. Congrats

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Nice! So this front splitter is basically the same thing as the one on the GT PPL2?
The PP2 is just a slim piece of plastic that comes out farther, this look more like its continues the front lip down like its an extension to the lip.

I'd be interested in if this can fit to a PP1 lip. Kind of makes it look like you but bolted a lip onto a lip, not like it was really intended to be an extension though. Thats a bit disappointing. I'd expect a better fit and finish.

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The PP2 is just a slim piece of plastic that comes out farther, this look more liek its continues the front lip down like its an extension to the lip.

I'd be interested in if this can fit to a PP1 lip. Kind of makes it look liek you but bolted a lip onto a lip, not liek it was really intended to be an extension though. Thats a bit disapointing. I'd expct a better fit and finish.
Yeah, I agree

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
That is exactly why I ordered Michelin Sport Cup 4 s tires, I expect to daily drive my HP Mach 1 but those factory tires weren't gonna do it. P.S. That is one bad ass ride congrats. Mine is a match, 8 more days, can't wait.

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
That is exactly why I ordered Michelin Sport Cup 4 s tires, I expect to daily drive my HP Mach 1 but those factory tires weren't gonna do it. P.S. That is one bad ass ride congrats. Mine is a match, 8 more days, can't wait.
You ordered the tires separately or you were able to get the dealer to change them on the order?
Sponsored