P51 MACH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ax
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Thanks!

1. I used 1/4" trim tape to lay down the accent stripe. I track my car a lot so I usually re-apply it every year. You can find it at any part store for less than $5.

2. Great question about the tiles. I do a considerable amount of work on my car and you do have to take into consideration the tiles because they will get damaged. There are many different types of tile material and these are the plastic ones. However if you go with a more robust material you can pretty much get away with anything on them.

For example now I have made a wood jacking plate and jack stand pads that I put underneath so I don't dent and damage the tiles. Everything else is fine though, I have heavy shelves, toolbox etc and no problem there.
Thanks! Very helpful on both fronts. Found some tape on Amazon and will look into the tiles next!!

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Iā€™m not stupid, Iā€™m making the wife do this mod! Lol
Now that there is funny ............... I don't care what Sleepy Joe says. šŸ˜† :rockon:

Isaac PeƱa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Isaac
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Looks good . Can I get info on where you purchased the lower splitter? I bought the handling package with it . But Iā€™ve already scraped it up . Looking to purchase another. Thank you . Car looks awesome by the way šŸ‘ŒšŸ½

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'