Sponsored

sleepy floy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'74 Ford Bronco, '15 Jeep Wrangler
How could it be any closer to the 350 without being a 350? The only thing it’s missing is the brakes.
55 hp is a decent amount of difference, but I'm sure it'll be plenty fun. I think the handling package version actually looks better than the 350 and the digital dash will be nice.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
55 hp is a decent amount of difference, but I'm sure it'll be plenty fun. I think the handling package version actually looks better than the 350 and the digital dash will be nice.
I wouldn’t dispute that. The post I was commenting on wanted the Mach 1 to be more like the gt350 without the voodoo. In that context I would still submit that short of the brakes in that scenario, they are basically the same car from a practical stand point.

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908

z28th1s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Those are the pics that Lebanon Ford posted of the Mach 1 they just got in. As said earlier these are the best looking pics I have seen of the Mach 1.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Those are the pics that Lebanon Ford posted of the Mach 1 they just got in. As said earlier these are the best looking pics I have seen of the Mach 1.
Wait, Lebanon as in Lebanon, OH? Zip of 45xxx would suggest that. I live near Dayton, might need to take a trip down!!! I didn't even realize this is the 2nd closest Ford to my house. *facepalm*
How cool would that be to pull up in the Bullitt to look at a Mach 1 :D

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
When I think of Mach1 , I think of Drag Pack options. Since Ford does not have to worry about a Shelby Mustang heritage with the Mach 1 , I hope Ford offers a Drag Pack option for Drag Race fans. We don't need Ram Air , but deep rear gears like 4.56: 1 and drag race suspension would be nice.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Only one car company gives a damn about property honoring the past. Ford is just lazy.
They are also honoring the past with their 25 year old mercedes platform that faily miserably when it comes to corners. I don't care about visual retro stuff. They finally made a track focussed model that they can sell internationally and should even be at least on par with the praised GT350.

To me the Mach 1 seems like it will deliver what the name stands for. The unique frontend and the shelby rear makes it the best looking 6th Gen imho (when equipped with Handling Package).

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
not near as impressionable as showing up in a C8 (or rotted out 71 Mustang or other jalopy) to check out the Mach. If the salesman sees your Bullitt, he's likely to ask, "you already have the same car, why are you here?"

The car in question though obviously the CGI pictures are hogwash.
https://www.lebanonford.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Mustang-be544eea0a0e0a6b7925ecf916700fdb.htm
Huh, it IS the Lebanon near me. I live like 15min away from the dealership. But, it's an auto, so gag... Yeah I know, hate on me, but instantly lost interest.
And I'd be willing to bet they'd love to take my Bullitt off my hands for a trade to get me into more monthly payments. But no way no how

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Somewhere in MO (complete with ADM)....

fjg.png