Sponsored

student debt forgiveness is back

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I didn’t think we were allowed to say the ”p” word any more?
Here you go:

To answer your question... half of them died in the first winter and of 18 married women, only three survived.

Then they found "welfare" by way of the American Indians...

You don't know all of this????

In other words, EVERYONE may find they need help once in a lifetime. Sure, some may need more/longer help than others (disabled, mental issues, etc...). We are Americans and we don't turn our backs on other Americans. Period.
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Here you go:

To answer your question... half of them died in the first winter and of 18 married women, only three survived.

In other words, EVERYONE may find they need help once in a lifetime. Sure, some may need more/longer help than others (disabled, mental issues, etc...). We are Americans and we don't turn our backs on other Americans. Period.
Needs to be 1000x more stringent, they should not be comfortable. Welfare should be a little less than surviveable. Honestly they should not support someone not having a job. End of story. A supplement to a low wage. Without the wage shouldn’t be able to make it

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Needs to be 1000x more stringent, they should not be comfortable. Welfare should be a little less than surviveable. Honestly they should not support someone not having a job. End of story.
You live in an odd reality... not even sure how you got there with my post to someone else. No facts... just some strange "1000x"... like that should mean something.

All of your posts remind me of:

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You live in an odd reality... not even sure how you got there with my post to someone else. No facts... just some strange "1000x"... like that should mean something.

All of your posts remind me of:

I don’t need facts. The facts are people are living completely Cush on the system. I know people on it, hell half of them sell their food stamps because they don’t need them.
1st of month hits and people have nothing but steak and lobster tails swiping ebt. I can’t even afford that food so why should someone be able to buy it on their food stamp card paid by you and me?

I am sour because I cannot stand the freeloading and those who support those who don’t work yet live just fine.

what’s the point in working?

lady brags about being on welfare abusing it, talks about she supports teaching kids on using it etc..

Let me be 100% clear. I am extremely sour about people getting benefits without contributing. Oh man it irks me. I would strip everything to the core. You can be on welfare, but it won’t be liveable. You’d have to have a job, whether it’s a crappy min wage or trash picker upper around city. Some kind of contribution

If you watch the video, and say it’s ok. Then you should be ashamed. The abuse of the system is bad. Nothing should be free. Not college nor healthcare nor income, not housing. None of that should be a right just for being born here.

it should be earned and paid for.Affordable is fine, but not free

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I don’t need facts.
You do. You don't have an argument without facts. Your comments come off as half-baked....

The facts are people are living completely Cush on the system. I know people on it, hell half of them sell their food stamps because they don’t need them.
1st of month hits and people have nothing but steak and lobster tails swiping ebt. I can’t even afford that food so why should someone be able to buy it on their food stamp card paid by you and me?
I don't doubt you... but I do doubt they are living as good as you think. You don't know their situation. You don't have facts only your assumptions which is viewed through a political lens, as you admitted earlier in this thread.

Maybe you are jealous because you think people are doing better than you?

You complain a lot but not take action to improve your own situation. An observation based on your comments. Always about what others should be doing!

what’s the point in working?
Try welfare and being poor for a year and report back about how great it is....

If you watch the video, and say it’s ok. Then you should be ashamed. The abuse of the system is bad. Nothing should be free. Not college nor healthcare nor income, not housing. None of that should be a right just for being born here.
Okay, you only said that 1000 times... what is your point? Where are your facts? How many are abusing the system?

I remember this same argument back when (think the 80s)... said they were going to stop all those payments because of those "urban people". Then all the people who are "not urban" stood up and of course the argument went away.

That is why facts are important.

You need to understand exactly what you are saying and what you want to see happen. So far you just talk a lot but don't say anything useful.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve earned what I have, I’ve paid and paying my debts. I’ve never been on welfare, yet I know people who have less stress than me and don’t do crap. Not a fear in world. They don’t own a home, but basically do since they don’t have bills to worry about.

Jealous? Heck yeah, but more so upset by people like in the video I posted. Dayton Ohio is pure abuse by heroin and drug addicts or just lazy single moms with 10 kids (on paper) probably the men living free there too. A lot of people aren’t worth a penny yet live on our dime abs free healthcare. Free anything and everything.

people claim they need help. But they don’t better themselves they stay in the position that benefits them. “Poor”

abolish it all. Or be a weekly health and safety inspections, no more money. They can have essential vouchers, bread, eggs, milk etc.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
So far you just talk a lot but don't say anything useful.
As far as an agenda that suits your bias... this kind of discussion is pointless. I will NEVER convince you that my viewpoint is correct, and you will NEVER convince me your viewpoint is correct.
What the fuck are we trying to accomplish?

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
As far as an agenda that suits your bias... this kind of discussion is pointless. I will NEVER convince you that my viewpoint is correct, and you will NEVER convince me your viewpoint is correct.
What the fuck are we trying to accomplish?
Well Pilgrim, I had a long day and come here to blow off steam. Ha ha ha...

I have to start a new side project next month so visiting forums is fun while I have the time... especially when we have ice outside. Otherwise, I would not be here.

I don't have an "agenda" like some others...

You are the one who knows nothing about history.... don't get mad.

Remember this?

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
You are the one who knows nothing about history.... don't get mad.
You my friend, came here to, as you said, to “blow off steam”. It might help not to be a Twat Waffle with your “blow of steam” responses. Rough responses usually get rough replies..... it becomes completely pointless... as these last dozen correspondence have become.
If any of this has been taken seriously, well, you’re the idiot.
It’s a forum...

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
You my friend, came here to, as you said, to “blow off steam”. It might help not to be a Twat Waffle with your “blow of steam” responses. Rough responses usually get rough replies..... it becomes completely pointless... as these last dozen correspondence have become.
If any of this has been taken seriously, well, you’re the idiot.
Right... your comments have been the same if I responded or not. :cwl:

My responses are only "rough" because they don't help your agenda. Sorry for hurting your little bubble.

I'll leave you alone now so you people can rail on the poor and fist-bump each other over non-facts and other outlandish comments.

Take care, Pilgrim. lol

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Right... your comments have been the same if I responded or not. :cwl:

My responses are only "rough" because they don't help your agenda. Sorry for hurting your little bubble.

I'll leave you alone now so you people can rail on the poor and fist-bump each other over non-facts and other outlandish comments.

Take care, Pilgrim. lol
Well said... you da man!

OP
OP

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Well said... you da man!
The discussion seems to be getting a little heated. We must respect the views of others. Given the nature of this forum (related to topic of Mustangs), I assume that the majority of people on this forum are owners or would be owners That being said, I believe our discretionary income might be higher than the average bear. (We can afford toys-for most of us this car is not our primary vehicle). To get to that position has required a good work effort. This of course will bias us against free government handouts. (Conservative viewpoint). I think we all recognize that some are deserving but the bad apples ruin it for all. The government needs to be more discretionary with our tax money. I am going to stray a little but a similar point to be made. For example, I think a $150,000 income is pretty good. Yet, I believe the folks in Washington do not as this is within the eligibility requirements for the stimulus package. Is this the new poverty level?

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Fantastic read. Given the kind of malevolent incompetence that is primary feature of all USG programs I can kinda sympathize with the calls to 'zero it all'. The first lesson here is to NEVER participate in a gov't program or handout or expect not to get royally F'd.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/student-loan-horror-when-you-think

Derrick Howard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang 5.0 GT
Fantastic read. Given the kind of malevolent incompetence that is primary feature of all USG programs I can kinda sympathize with the calls to 'zero it all'. The first lesson here is to NEVER participate in a gov't program or handout or expect not to get royally F'd.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/student-loan-horror-when-you-think
Thank you so much for sharing. I want to write more scientific papers, but lately I've been writing a residency personal statement to get a medical scholarship. I am assisted in this by residency personal statement writers, who I am sure will be able to write a very high quality document.

Last edited:

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Thank you so much for sharing.
...funny.
No one ever mentions the tax cuts the wealthy get EVERY time the GOP party
has the WH.
And then someone on here asks where the money is going to come from
to pay all of these loan forgiveness bills.

The beleaguered taxpayer is always the one stuck with the bill.......... (that is
the lower income taxpayer I should say).............................:computerrage:

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/billionaires/
Sponsored

Last edited: