Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
What's this winter you speak of? I'm wearing shorts and a t shirt today! Lol (Florida problems)
That's awesome. I literally am jealous.
FWIW, I do wear gym shorts every single day as well though. But if it's too cold out, like today and tomorrow, I'll wear sweatpants.
I've been thinking of moving down there when I retire. But, that's a ways to go still. lol

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
That's awesome. I literally am jealous.
FWIW, I do wear gym shorts every single day as well though. But if it's too cold out, like today and tomorrow, I'll wear sweatpants.
I've been thinking of moving down there when I retire. But, that's a ways to go still. lol
Ya was freezing in AZ today. Highs in the 60s is nuts here 😁

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
We are also having a heat wave.
Screenshot_20210123-183702_Chrome.jpg
Man forget that. I had to go to Winona last year for a client issue. Flew in 1st of Nov and of course was there for their first snow. Was a week of hell. No clue how people live daily in that type of climate.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Ya was freezing in AZ today. Highs in the 60s is nuts here 😁
Supposed to be cold and rainy next week! Watch out!

PS... Wild Horse Pass will probably be gone in less than 5 years. Check their FB page. I don't use FB but there is a new development plan for the area that was approved. May take up to 10 years but who knows.. Final plans don't include the track. My mission is to get kicked out for running in the 9's before they close. Headers, tune, and a 100 shot here I come.

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

PS... Wild Horse Pass will probably be gone in less than 5 years. Check their FB page. I don't use FB but there is a new development plan for the area that was approved. May take up to 10 years but who knows.. Final plans don't include the track. My mission is to get kicked out for running in the 9's before they close. Headers, tune, and a 100 shot here I come.
Get em

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)

What??? They're tearing it down??? 😭😭😭😭

Boostedgrabberlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt

lol you don’t need that much to go 9s killerchiller e85 cat delete and 120$ pully and your 9s all day 138 mph

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I would love to take mine out but it seems like we get nuisance snow showers every day that keeps the roads nasty. Haven't started it for a month.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I would love to take mine out but it seems like we get nuisance snow showers every day that keeps the roads nasty. Haven't started it for a month.
That's the worst.
I "assume" she's on a battery tender?