Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Semantics, maybe
Not really. Long nose, short deck 4 seater, rear-wheel drive is the literal definition of a Pony car. Anyways, congrats of your purchase.
117652276_3268597929901816_8310307687000261753_o.jpg
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Blithe16

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
I remember last summer I was driving to the store with my dad in my mustang, we both noticed two ladies sitting in a black 2018/19 mustang GT together while sitting at an intersection across from us. I always wave hello to fellow mustang drivers and when the light turned green and we crossed paths, I looked over and gave a big smile and waved to them, I've never in my life seen such happiness in return from being waved to, it was so awesome 🤓
Yea dude, I feel the same way. I probably say hello more to mustang drivers than just people I see walking on the street. I also like seeing females driving sport .. or pony cars. .. not sure if I am making something out of nothing, around me, you don't see it often, and if you do, they're in a mercedes or something I kind of look away from out of boredom.

Never once thought women don’t drive Mustangs. Some of my previous female coworkers had Mustangs.
Well done sir.

Not really. Long nose, short deck 4 seater, rear-wheel drive is the literal definition of a Pony car. Anyways, congrats of your purchase.
Thanks. I mean language is full of wavering definitions based on cultural associations, adaptations, and vague denotative resources. There are always deviations to a semantic argument. Thanks for the congrats. Not a new car, I bought Jan 2019. Just decided to join now though. Was burning a hole in my husbands phone looking at this forum.

Nice car. Always appreciated grabber blue.. if that's correct. Eitherway, great color.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Velocity 5.0L

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2019 Mustang GT

Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
Always had a soft spot for pintos... I drove my brother's all over the place. Gas was .45 a gallon back then and $5 would go far. And I saw a few females driving them... not many, but still...

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Welcome to Mustang6g :)

The great thing about Mustangs is that they are loved, owned and driven by a wonderfully diverse group of people. It doesn't matter what sex you are (or indeed, what your sexual preferences are), it doesn't matter what color your skin, it doesn't matter what god you pray to (or don't), it doesn't matter what country you come from (I'm from England).........we all just have love for the Mustang. We are Mustang family :)