Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
Morning folks....first post.....racking my brain, or what little of it that is left....need help....
2020 HEP NO options $5k over MSRP so $68600 (but no BS or big dealer fees) or a USED 2019 R loaded 4kmiles Orange Fury for $66900 (big dealer fees).....thanks for any advice....

rochoa21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Well after only 177 miles on the clock, I was stung by a road screw and ruined one of my rear Cup 2s. So now I have 1 Cup 2, 305/35/19, that I am looking to sell. Can you guys point me in the direction of where we can post sale items?
did you sell the tires yet?

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Morning folks....first post.....racking my brain, or what little of it that is left....need help....
2020 HEP NO options $5k over MSRP so $68600 (but no BS or big dealer fees) or a USED 2019 R loaded 4kmiles Orange Fury for $66900 (big dealer fees).....thanks for any advice....
Really depends on what you want, Id rather have a fully loaded GT350. It wasn't a decision for me, to me to go with the HEP, I already knew I wanted it because I love the original and my dream car is the '65 GT350. If you don't really have that connection I wouldn't worry about the HEP.

Also you should be able to find a HEP at MSRP you'll have to do some searching but depending on where you can find one, the cost of transportation might offset the ADM. The spreadsheet will be helpful as you can look at all the different options and colors for what GT350 you want.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R

Sponsored

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
A quick note to all those who helped:
THANK YOU.

This week I was able to secure a HEP R (without tech.... or any other options... which I think is kinda cool/unique). This would have not been possible if not for some very kind people right here in this very forum.

Thank you again to my brothers and sisters in Shelbydom. I’m very excited to join the club and carry on an enthusiast’s dream that started with my late brother.

Cheers!

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
A quick note to all those who helped:
THANK YOU.

This week I was able to secure a HEP R (without tech.... or any other options... which I think is kinda cool/unique). This would have not been possible if not for some very kind people right here in this very forum.

Thank you again to my brothers and sisters in Shelbydom. I’m very excited to join the club and carry on an enthusiast’s dream that started with my late brother.

Cheers!
Good to hear