Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Roush has done a good job with how quickly the transmission responds with a kick down. Cruising leisurely at 50 MPH and then flooring it provides immediate neck snapping response to 3rd gear. If passing a slower vehicle, one needs to be in the passing lane first or be VERY ready to pull out to avoid hitting the vehicle you are passing. :)
I noticed the same thing, the new tuning is pretty good, gotta be careful from a roll :cwl:
That's great to hear guys!!
Is it really that much of a "feel of the pants" difference?

It’s 100 here today, I was see low 150’s at idle and low 130’s cruising. Philly has become AZ, FL & TX this yr :crackup:
:giggle:
Same out here Joel. My lawn literally looks and feels like hay when you walk across it. It's so dry and hot. :facepalm:

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
I talked to Gavin today. He said I do have the newest calibration in my car and that it should have fixed the 123mph issue. It definitely did not so they are looking into it now and hopefully I will hear back soon. What gear are you guys getting your dynos done in? Roush recommends 5th gear and told me to unplug the abs connector behind the headlight.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That's great to hear guys!!
Is it really that much of a "feel of the pants" difference?

:giggle:
Same out here Joel. My lawn literally looks and feels like hay when you walk across it. It's so dry and hot. :facepalm:

Sport mode feels fantastic, the new tune is great

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It’s 100 here today, I was see low 150’s at idle and low 130’s cruising. Philly has become AZ, FL & TX this yr :crackup:
I see a Killer Chiller in your future. 100° day with a 106° heat index at cruise I'm at ambient, at a light I've see 1 teens.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I talked to Gavin today. He said I do have the newest calibration in my car and that it should have fixed the 123mph issue. It definitely did not so they are looking into it now and hopefully I will hear back soon. What gear are you guys getting your dynos done in? Roush recommends 5th gear and told me to unplug the abs connector behind the headlight.
Is it possible that there was some sort of flaw or bug when the tune was flashed? I would be tempted to have it flashed again if I were you.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I see a Killer Chiller in your future. 100° day with a 106° heat index at cruise I'm at ambient, at a light I've see 1 teens.

I can’t wait for Oct/Nov Atco Air:cwl:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
How much for the headers and installation? Friend of mine did this last week. 349 plus 150 labor.
IMG_0483.jpg
off-road headers? You still on the Roush tune?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Not mine, 2020 belongs to a friend of mine. Off Road pipes,still has factory manifolds.
Looks pretty badass.. How does it sound? Custom job at an exhaust shop?

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Finally got my 430 code. The backfiring was out of control so it was just a matter of time.
Jmtoast did you bring your car in for the P0430 code yet?