Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Jmtoast did you bring your car in for the P0430 code yet?
Yesterday. Talked to the service manager. Asked if he would look at the other one also. He indicated he would. My scanner does a emissions test (specifically tests cats) so i think they should be able to test if the other one is working but you know how these things work. I'm planning to just be ready for them to fix the one and wait for the other to fail. I know a guy who has 2018 + Roush kit and Roush phase 2 tune and a cat delete. See how that works out. Would love to go that route.

Btw, also getting the new cal put on at the same time.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
My dealer just sent me a text the car is done and the new calibration flashed. Looking forward to see the improved shift characteristics and see if the 123 issue is resolved.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
My dealer just sent me a text the car is done and the new calibration flashed. Looking forward to see the improved shift characteristics and see if the 123 issue is resolved.
Looking forward to your comments!

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
How long did the repair take?

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The driver side cat was a full day. The passenger side cat was a 1/2 day. The biggest wait was the dealer getting the parts in. Both times the car was tied up 7-8 days due to parts shipment delays.

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The driver side cat was a full day. The passenger side cat was a 1/2 day. The biggest wait was the dealer getting the parts in. Both times the car was tied up 7-8 days due to parts shipment delays.
Experiencing the parts issue currently. Both sides came in Monday but waiting for associated hardware.

Z-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ROUSH Stage 3 Phase 2 - A10 - 3.55 gears
Just got the Phase 2 tune and now I got the 123mph bug. Speedo stops at 123, then after a few pumps of gas it went to 125. Then I ran out of road.

Not happy, $624 for the Phase 2 upgrade + $139 to flash the tune.

355 gears / Auto

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just got the Phase 2 tune and now I got the 123mph bug. Speedo stops at 123, then after a few pumps of gas it went to 125. Then I ran out of road.

Not happy, $624 for the Phase 2 upgrade + $139 to flash the tune.

355 gears / Auto
Sorry to hear this news. Have you made contact with Roush?

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
Definitely let them know you have that issue. I'm going to give them the week and then I'll be getting back with them to see what's going on.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just sent an email, will follow up with a call tomorrow
i has a feeling. I don’t think enough people notified them in the past. let them know that you believe it’s only on a10’s with 3.55 gears. At least that seems to be the way it is from reading this thread. Btw, you can manually shift. It’s a unacceptable and a pain but that does work

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Hopefully this should not be a difficult fix. The cal that I had prior to this was installed in February and did not have the issue. This bug started in the cal after that and has apparently carried over into this one.

A bit frustrating that in my communications with Gavin, he just keeps saying "the new cal should have corrected that."

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I’m pretty certain it’s only affecting the 3.55 gear ratio cars. Seems like it should be a relatively simple fix on Roush’s end that enough of us have the problem where the car won’t shift from 6th to 7th @ 123mph. Come on Roush the custom tuners don’t have this issue at all and if it means turning back the nannies a bit so be it. I’m picking up my car Friday from the cat failure repair and the new calibration flashed and I’m not very optimistic based on what some of you are saying.