Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Typical liberal, showing his tolerance of another's opinion.
I didn't say you couldn't speak your opinion, dumbass. I said you're a moron. You're free to be an idiot, but I'm free to call you out and correct you. Deal with it or stop posting dumb shit, snowflake.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I didn't say you couldn't speak your opinion, dumbass. I said you're a moron. You're free to be an idiot, but I'm free to call you out and correct you. Deal with it or stop posting dumb shit, snowflake.
Yep, more name calling. I'll bet if we were in a bar you'd throw a punch.
Keep It Comin' Love

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Chill out, wasn't even responding to you.
Sorry I was responding to the "identical" part of the post you quoted.

He was responding to a post of mine with that line.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Yep, more name calling. I'll bet if we were in a bar you'd throw a punch.
Keep It Comin' Love
Feel free to disprove what I said. By all means, show me how intelligent you believe you are.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
And I didn't say "identical", I said "on par with"
Yeah, let's downplay the pandemic, shall we?

I can not overstate my disbelief that people like @Hack are still on this 'oh, well it's not flu bad' as if the flu has killed more Americans this year than covid19. As if the hospitalization rate is higher with the flu than it is with covid19. As if we don't have a global pandemic because of covid19 and not the flu.

There is no herd immunity for covid19 so it could theoretically infect the entire population.
There is no vaccine, whereas, the flu has annual shots.
Covid19 has symptoms that can persist for over a month, unlike the flu which typically clear after a week.
Covid19 has 10 times the hospitalization rate of the flu and roughly 20% of covid19 infections result in serious symptoms that require medical intervention.
Covid19 can be transmitted without the infected showing symptoms making it much more difficult to control.
The fatality rate of covid19 is 20-30 times higher than the fatality rate of the flu.
Covid19 spreads significantly faster than the flu.

Now consider the multiplicative effect that all of these attributes have for the virus. Compared to the flu, covid19 spreads faster; kills far more; is harder to control; requires use of far more medical resources; for far longer a period of time; has no effective treatment, and can infect possibly the entire population. If left unchecked, covid19 is far more likely to overwhelm the country's medical infrastructure. Additionally, when medical infrastructure is overwhelmed, the fatality rate will skyrocket because we know 20% of cases require medical intervention.

It doesn't take a genius to piece it all together. This virus is potentially devastating if containment measures fail. Far far far worse than the seasonal flu.
They share similarities, sure, but they are not 'on par with' on another.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Oh I don't claim to be any high and mighty intellectual. But my job is to make things work after the engineers get frustrated. I'm the guy who calls the dumbass engineer at 3 AM when the machine he re-engineered crashes in a way the operator said it would.

If I had a penny for every time I heard, that can't happen, I'd be a billionaire. Anyway, I'm the guy who gets the line moving again. Usually before the engineer gets to the plant.

Am I a genius? Nope. Can I think logically? Yep

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
They share similarities, sure, but they are not 'on par with' on another.
To me, and anyone who has a grasp on mathematics, .2% difference is in the same ballpark. Or on par with.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Oh I don't claim to be any high and mighty intellectual. But my job is to make things work after the engineers get frustrated. I'm the guy who calls the dumbass engineer at 3 AM when the machine he re-engineered crashes in a way the operator said it would.

If I had a penny for every time I heard, that can't happen, I'd be a billionaire. Anyway, I'm the guy who gets the line moving again. Usually before the engineer gets to the plant.

Am I a genius? Nope. Can I think logically? Yep
I have never seen you provide a well-researched post. You simply post opinions and wrong ones at that. I don't know where you get the idea that you think logically, because logic would tell you that if you're going to post something you had better be able to provide proof or, at the very least, be able to provide an intelligent post. Not, Flynn, the guy who admitted guilt twice, be pardoned. As you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Edit: Look at your post from earlier today that I replied to. You are so illogical it actually hurts to read what you type.

To me, and anyone who has a grasp on mathematics, .2% difference is in the same ballpark. Or on par with.
What is .2%? 133k+ covid deaths currently vs 24-62k flu deaths annually? How is this virus on par with the flu in any aspect? We're not even 6 months in from the first covid19 case in the US and we're showing no signs of slowing down. Is this the deductive reasoning you were just flaunting to me?

Edit: https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...u-deaths-is-like-comparing-apples-to-oranges/

Last edited:

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
I cannot believe anyone would even consider voting for Biden. Unfortunately for him and his family, it is obvious he has some sort of dementia or other illness.
Agreed, I do not trust Biden's cognitive ability to lead our nation, however, I do not trust President Trumps either. Neither one should have made it this far but somehow the shit fell up.

Let me know if you need some more examples -

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitTrumpSays/

https://i.redd.it/yxx6e8v5ru951.png

"This rant is approximately what it would look like if Andrew Dice Clay had to perform a standup routine Jerry Seinfeld wrote on Klonopin. (Next up: "What is it with airplanes these days? I can't feel the left side of my face.") It's a fascinating look into how Trump channels the everyday frustrations of the modern world into weaponized resentment, but it's also just nutso. The President of the United States is raving about how you have to turn the knobs, and it's not really working, there's no water, and you have to run the dishwasher five, six, seven, eight, nine, TEN times, and the light bulbs make "you" look orange, and he can't say anything about toilets at the State of the Union because "these people"—the press—will give him bad reviews. That last part was a reference to his previous rant about how "people are flushing 10 times, 15 times." In that same speech in December, the president announced he's "looking very strongly" at sinks and showers."

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

“If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer,” the president said while delivering remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee's annual spring dinner. He offered no evidence to support the claim."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-and-fury-smart-genius-obama-774169

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
This is an internet forum. I'm not going to change your mind with any amount of facts

If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value.
Have you seen the windmill farms? I sure as hell don't want that in my back yard. The places they work best are just off shore, are they being built? No. Why? Because rich liberals want us pee-ons to have to look at them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.