Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
image.png
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Common sense people.

You have a virus never seen before.

There is no cure.

You have medicines that have worked on similar viruses.

You use WHATEVER can work to save lives.

You take chances when you have any to take because you can't take them after your dead.
Trump has Always supported "Right to try" and everyone else should as well.
It's a good policy.

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Common sense people.

You have a virus never seen before.

There is no cure.

You have medicines that have worked on similar viruses.

You use WHATEVER can work to save lives.

You take chances when you have any to take because you can't take them after your dead.
Trump has Always supported "Right to try" and everyone else should as well.
It's a good policy.
I guarantee if I got this and was bad off, give me some of that Remdesivir !!!!

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
My boss made me go to work when I could work from home. And I was at home and he had the office manager call me and tell me to "get your ass to work". He says we are essential(we are not), but none the less he disobeyed county orders to shelter in place when I/we all can work from home. He is a cheapskate and does not care about employees at all. He is a scrooge. He is the worst boss I have ever had. I am turning 66 next month, male and have heart disease. I am in the highest risk of all. If I get it there is a good chance I could die. But he does not care.
Damn, really sorry to hear that. Hope you're able to stay as safe as possible while working. Also, I know how you feel. My department is manned 24/7, luckily our director had put out guidelines early about rotation and number of people in at one time. We've already had a few people come into work sick due to necessity, it sucks but the shows gotta go on for some people. I wouldn't wish anyone to have to work and be fearful of their health, I'm really sorry that you do.

Dems must be seeing polls that show the intended Corvid-19 political damage to Trump isn't working, Biden is in trouble! The instructions by the DNC have been sent out to all the media partners. Time to slowly shift from the Corvid-19 Trump wants to kill you, to Trump is a Racist and wants you to die.
Well, Biden has always been in trouble, he's a serial sexual harasser and seems to have onset dementia. However, Trump isn't much better in the sexual department and he talks and back peddles like a 5th grader trying to get out of a lie he was caught red-handed committing. I'd rather not vote for either but I'm between a rock and a hard place.

Anyhow, the media just needs to keep pushing Trump on what he said in the months of Jan and Feb and not let him control the conversation. Trump has been using every single person or organization around him to scapegoat his tweets, responsibilities, and actions. Just a ton of projection at every turn.

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Dems must be seeing polls that show the intended Corvid-19 political damage to Trump isn't working, Biden is in trouble! The instructions by the DNC have been sent out to all the media partners. Time to slowly shift from the Corvid-19 Trump wants to kill you, to Trump is a Racist and wants you to die.
LOLOL Trump is racist are 3 year old news and you don't need anyone to tell you that, just listen to him. Sorry, 4 years old.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

LOLOL.

WeatherMan - you really have this unique ability to post the lamest memes that could be found on the internet and burn yourself.
These are the same extremely gullible people that deny climate change as well.

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/21/hydroxychloroquine-more-deaths-no-benefit-study - "Researchers did not track side effects, but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

Earlier this month, scientists in Brazil stopped part of a hydroxychloroquine study after heart rhythm problems developed in one-quarter of people given the higher of two doses being tested."

Honestly, I AM SHOCKED! President Donald J. Trump is one of the world's most premier virologists and epidemiologists with decades of medical experience credentials. How could he be so wrong?

Perhaps the trials they conducted early on were on 'suspected cases,' weren't actually studies and were extremely disingenuous with their results. Who would have known this administration would continue to make a bigger mess? Thank god President Trump stopped listening to Fox News and stopped mentioning hydroxychloroquine as I'm sure his health experts told him it did nothing. And this is why I ask people to hold off on their assumptions and wait for the majority of experts to come up with empirical data.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These are the same extremely gullible people that deny climate change as well.

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/21/hydroxychloroquine-more-deaths-no-benefit-study - "Researchers did not track side effects, but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

Earlier this month, scientists in Brazil stopped part of a hydroxychloroquine study after heart rhythm problems developed in one-quarter of people given the higher of two doses being tested."

Honestly, I AM SHOCKED! President Donald J. Trump is one of the world's most premier virologists and epidemiologists with decades of medical experience credentials. How could he be so wrong?

Perhaps the trials they conducted early on were on 'suspected cases,' weren't actually studies and were extremely disingenuous with their results. Who would have known this administration would continue to make a bigger mess? Thank god President Trump stopped listening to Fox News and stopped mentioning hydroxychloroquine as I'm sure his health experts told him it did nothing. And this is why I ask people to hold off on their assumptions and wait for the majority of experts to come up with empirical data.
Buddy, listen, I know you don't like Trump. I get it.

But, here's the deal. WBUR is Boston College radio.

Literally, the foremost if not the second in the state of Mass. most liberal college.
Of course they're going to fuel the anti trump media.

Doctors have had success with that treatment.
Are they lying?

Patients had success with the treatment.
Are they lying?

Trump saw the results as everyone else did.

Does it work for everyone? No.

Is it better than nothing?

Absolutely.

Is it wrong for anyone to promote a treatment that has any chance of helping when there's little chance or options available?
Absolutely.
Trump was right to promote it.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Buddy, listen, I know you don't like Trump. I get it.

But, here's the deal. WBUR is Boston College radio.

Literally, the foremost if not the second in the state of Mass. most liberal college.
Of course they're going to fuel the anti trump media.

Doctors have had success with that treatment.
Are they lying?

Patients had success with the treatment.
Are they lying?

Trump saw the results as everyone else did.

Does it work for everyone? No.

Is it better than nothing?

Absolutely.

Is it wrong for anyone to promote a treatment that has any chance of helping when there's little chance or options available?
Absolutely.
It was written by "Marilynn Marchione, The Associated Press." Obviously, you didn't even bother to look or even read the article and just wanted to ramble on about liberals wanting to fuel anti-Trump sentiment, when in reality its the facts that are hurting Trump not some conspiracy.

What results are you talking about? These ones? This provides no evidence that it's effective to treat this novel strain in humans and thus why people were skeptical.

Or this one? Weird how 15% of the 'treated' group was excluded and the excluded patients had the most serve outcomes.

The 'results' you are referring to were not scientific studies and were not peer-reviewed.

There had been no blind studies at the time of Trump claiming the drug worked for treating covid19.

However, now there have been studies and they have shown that this drug does not help and in fact, makes matters worse with its side effects.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0399077X20300858?via=ihub
https://theconversation.com/a-small...not-effective-for-treating-coronavirus-135484

Sponsored

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Absolutely.
Hard to answer. You saw what I quoted from the Brazilan study, no? Also, a well known German virologist had said it most likely benefits only the mild cases if given early but it's not even close to being a game-changer and that it comes with heavy side effects.

Edit: I saw in the latest 'Last week tonight' episode that a certain pastor believed he could just blow and wish covid19 away. There are def some 'treatments' that shouldn't be promoted.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of course. But these people had REAL success with that treatment. They were DYING.

Every medication, even motrin can kill people.
Even water can kill people.

There is no time for committees, focus groups and clinical research while the blood is pouring.
Not certain I understand your thinking on this, but I'm certain you have never trained for triage.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Of course. But these people had REAL success with that treatment. They were DYING.
What people? Maybe Fox News will help you understand since that is one of the only websites you'll listen to.

Every medication, even motrin can kill people.
Even water can kill people.
Are those being touted as miracle drugs to treat covid19 by the President? Pretty sure it is far easier to overdose on hydroxychloroquine than either of those two things, not to mention, they all have the same thing in common - they don't treat covid19. But I suppose you're right, can't have covid19 if you're dead.

There is no time for committees, focus groups and clinical research while the blood is pouring.
What the actual fuck. Why do you think we have clinical trials and an approval process? Do you think we just whip drugs up and they just work for everyone?

Not certain I understand your thinking on this, but I'm certain you have never trained for triage.
I wouldn't say it was the best training but TCCC worked for fellow rangers when required.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Works really well. But only when you have your committee agree to your treatment plan. Lol.
Sponsored