Greyhorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1971 fj40, 1986 fj60, 2003 f250 7.3, 1968
Vehicle Showcase
Mine come on even when cold while in sport+ with advance track off wonder if maybe the ones with the temp sensors in the ltr dont? Idk but on the subject of the dragy which they are off a couple hundredths of a sec my best 0-60 was 3.1 seconds

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Mine come on even when cold while in sport+ with advance track off wonder if maybe the ones with the temp sensors in the ltr dont? Idk but on the subject of the dragy which they are off a couple hundredths of a sec my best 0-60 was 3.1 seconds

I wanna absolutely check mine out of the car, they could’ve come low in sport+

At first I thought they did but then I didn’t feel the voltage drop, like I do in D//T mode when the fans come on.

I’m a early P2, no harness

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I suppose it is possible my fans were on low. When they are at high speed, I can put my hand close to the grill and easily feel suction. I couldn't feel that in sport+ with advance track off.

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
2018 with 2,100 miles. I need to start driving it more. Can’t take it with me.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
So.. Took the car to Mexico today. Included video is coming out of the mountains so excuse my terrible driving. I'm not used to corners. On the way there we (car of 4) played with a 2018 GT who had a single turbo, E85 and street tires. Thanks to the DR's (more on those later), I took the lead and kept it to about 100mph. When I finally met up with to chat he mentioned the turbo and e85. He said on the stage 2 tune he has it was about 650whp. It was a nice looking orange in my rear view. He did say the stage 3 tune was about 900hp but he didn't have it loaded...

After the included video we hit 150 on the way home against a Honda Civic who was pretty quick. He actually surprised me more than the turbo Stang.. Unfortunately as I was slowing down from two really fast runs my tire decided to drop pressure at about 80mph. Had to pull over and fix it with fix-a-flat... Obviously I need new drag radials now :) Had to fill it with fix a flat and drive in circles for a few for it to hold pressure. Must have pushed a rock through it as the hole doesn't look good.

Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
oh yeah.. Iat2's were about 140 after the above run...

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Roush, and my 2 cents.

Picked up my Mustang 2 weeks ago. 300 miles on the clock today. Last weekend installed the X pipe. In the den sits the cold air intake, with tune.

Holding off, plan A install it a week before first oil change happens. And it goes back to the dealer, have them to flash the tune.

The air ram tube has a specific sized venturi, insert included in kit. Allowing a bigger and faster gulp of air, the speed of the air inhailed, thru the venturi's vortex also produces a colder charge

Have no doubts regarding that power will improve. To the point that one can easily feel it. A simple K&N filter produces a lift for that matter, however not even close to what the mod will be capable of.

The X pipe made a difference the cold air, push will be bigger.

The fact that Roush has a bit of experience with Ford motors and tuning ........... I'd say you can not go wrong.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine isn't a daily driver. I got mine back in July of 2019. Only 600 miles. lol
But, those are 600 miles of smiles. :like:
I put more miles on rentals

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
So.. Took the car to Mexico today. Included video is coming out of the mountains so excuse my terrible driving. I'm not used to corners. On the way there we (car of 4) played with a 2018 GT who had a single turbo, E85 and street tires. Thanks to the DR's (more on those later), I took the lead and kept it to about 100mph. When I finally met up with to chat he mentioned the turbo and e85. He said on the stage 2 tune he has it was about 650whp. It was a nice looking orange in my rear view. He did say the stage 3 tune was about 900hp but he didn't have it loaded...

After the included video we hit 150 on the way home against a Honda Civic who was pretty quick. He actually surprised me more than the turbo Stang.. Unfortunately as I was slowing down from two really fast runs my tire decided to drop pressure at about 80mph. Had to pull over and fix it with fix-a-flat... Obviously I need new drag radials now :) Had to fill it with fix a flat and drive in circles for a few for it to hold pressure. Must have pushed a rock through it as the hole doesn't look good.

You take corners like youre driving a 18 wheeler.. :cwl::devil:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
You take corners like youre driving a 18 wheeler.. :cwl::devil:
Yup.. Probably the first time I've ever really tried to push a car through corners.. I was trying to prevent my wife from having a heart attack :) (Me too actually). I was excited to check out the Dragy video capabilities though.