Sponsored

Picked up a 2020 Bullitt yesterday and damn got the Mustang Virus!!!

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Yes now I own 3 Mustangs and damn this is the most of any one car manufacturer in my lifetime. And meaning I have owned numerous same manufacturers cars but different models. And now the GT500 has given me the Venom to play with another which I really like the 6 speed tranny which is one of the driven factors to get one. And who here doesn’t like the Bullitt retro kick back Steve McQueen era feel and look. And what’s interesting I owned the GT350 for a short time and just didn’t enjoy the Voodoo Motor nor Manual. And yeah 350 owners it ain’t a bash the 350 point it’s what fits the seat Of your pants point. The Recaro’s nice but too tight and not comfy and for those who get the 350 congrats she’s very cool and bad ass. Any ways back to my new ride figured I share some views and comments which I did just yesterday.
Sponsored

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations. You should be able to get into the menu on the instrument cluster and turn the rev matching on/off.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations. You should be able to get into the menu on the instrument cluster and turn the rev matching on/off.
Wow i will try this and thank you that would be awesome if its available.

Sponsored

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Wow i will try this and thank you that would be awesome if its available.
congrats! The default setting is the rev matching enabled. Dealer must of disabled it for some reason, but its in the vehicle setting menu, you can turn it on.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Found it awesome thank you all here appreciate it and now driving time.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Found it awesome thank you all here appreciate it and now driving time.
Glad you found the setting for the rev match. Took me a while to get used to it
Always done it my self. My 64 1/2 k code is a must blip the gas to downshift.
My Bullit is stock except for an h pipe. Really sounds great.
Your comment on the seats are right on
I did a road trip of 650 mi with my girlfriend. Ca hwy 36 to the redwoods (2000 corners in 140 mi) and then to the coast and back home. I was worn out from driving...but not the bullit. Great car. Congrats!

Sponsored

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Great video too.

Side question- Mine came with Recaros. I like them a lot when I'm in them, but it's a pain in the ass getting in and out. ( no easy in /out and pronounced bolsters). Not that big of a deal at first, but I like my car enough That it's turned into a daily driver and I'm now wondering what is the best option for replacement seats. With your fleet, I'm curious what you like best...

congrats again-
Dave

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Yes now I own 3 Mustangs and damn this is the most of any one car manufacturer in my lifetime. And meaning I have owned numerous same manufacturers cars but different models. And now the GT500 has given me the Venom to play with another which I really like the 6 speed tranny which is one of the driven factors to get one. And who here doesn’t like the Bullitt retro kick back Steve McQueen era feel and look. And what’s interesting I owned the GT350 for a short time and just didn’t enjoy the Voodoo Motor nor Manual. And yeah 350 owners it ain’t a bash the 350 point it’s what fits the seat Of your pants point. The Recaro’s nice but too tight and not comfy and for those who get the 350 congrats she’s very cool and bad ass. Any ways back to my new ride figured I share some views and comments which I did just yesterday.
Nice man . Love it . So you have the 2020 GT500 , the Bullitt and another 18+ ?
Plus the other cars in your garage ?
you sir , have a dream garage .

I have 4 S550’s including my GT350 . I bet you would have enjoyed it with a supercharger . Mine is a blast with one . I would love to be able to snag a base 2020 GT 500, to go alongside the GT350. ..... I swear that will be the last mustang ....
Congrats again .

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Great video too.

Side question- Mine came with Recaros. I like them a lot when I'm in them, but it's a pain in the ass getting in and out. ( no easy in /out and pronounced bolsters). Not that big of a deal at first, but I like my car enough That it's turned into a daily driver and I'm now wondering what is the best option for replacement seats. With your fleet, I'm curious what you like best...

congrats again-
Dave
I get that question a lot and it’s truly hard to say that one and only that one. I love them all and each one has its own issues (attitude kinda like humans lol) but the GT500 is truly the baddest ass one as of this moment and it took me about 2 weeks to figure that out lol.

GRNMSTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Congrats dude and welcome to the club. Enjoy!
Sponsored