Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Just got finished installing Diode Dynamics sequencers and the 4th brake light kit. Really easy. Hardest part was getting the red wire to clip into the reverse light connector. But got it done and all is well. Took about 45 minutes start to finish

Don

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Elite Importz in Laurel. My only issue is that it is pricey with camber plates ($214) but the two times I have been they have been able to get everything I want to spec plus they have an inground lift so no scratches and they take care of the wheels.
Gotcha. Youā€™d had mentioned youā€™d taken it there before, just wasnā€™t sure if you went elsewhere or went back to them. Did you have them adjust it differently than before? Also, while Iā€™m thinking about it, do you have the Steeda lateral/tension links?

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Gotcha. Youā€™d had mentioned youā€™d taken it there before, just wasnā€™t sure if you went elsewhere or went back to them. Did you have them adjust it differently than before? Also, while Iā€™m thinking about it, do you have the Steeda lateral/tension links?
Yea I I went to them but have them the wrong preferred camber specs so instead of paying them again I decided to try out Bill Wise at Burnt Mills in silver spring who is mustang guy all around. Alignment there was less than half of elite. I was trying to diagnose some sounds and messed up my alignment so with it being holidays, Bill was away and my car wasnt really drivable. Went to elite and they know how to get your preferred numbers spot on. Supposedly they should have the corner balancing equipment in soon so that will be offered there as well.

Yes I did have them increase the camber to -1.8

And yes I do have the lateral links. I did have their tension links but one of the bearing was able to spin in the hole so I swapped them out with BMR CBK760. Put those into my stock ones. Problem solved.

By the way I didn't buy the arms and bearings together. I had them pressed in at elite. The hole must've been enlarged during the press in.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Nothing

Sponsored

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Late last night I bought the Steeda trunk pop kit and a hood release lever. Got an email this morning that the trunk pop kits sold out in record time so my wait time is 3-4 weeks :-(. This after already waiting more than 7 weeks for my Raceseng shift ball. Only to find out that if I am lucky I may get it by the end of January. It has been a bad couple of months for getting car mods

Don

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Earlier this week I installed Baer Eradispeed 2 piece front rotors. Sitting behind my new Rays wheels, they look simply gorgeous, if you can say such a thing about brake rotors.

Washed and cleaned up the wheels using 2 of my favorite detailing products - Beadmaker as a drying aid/ top gloss layer for painted surfaces, and Swissvax Pneu for what I consider to be the ultimate tire dressing. Gives a rich deep satin finish to the rubber, not a wet/glossy finish which is commonly achieved with cheaper alternatives. (Not a fan of high gloss/wet looking tire shine)

3-A5547-BC-4-E41-4-C1-B-B9-C9-DF61158-F358-E.jpg

9-E624-AFA-4-D9-D-4322-B9-C6-C9-FDABCC1306.jpg

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Diode Dynamics LED reverse lamp from CJPony. I know, radical changes.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Late last night I bought the Steeda trunk pop kit and a hood release lever. Got an email this morning that the trunk pop kits sold out in record time so my wait time is 3-4 weeks :-(. This after already waiting more than 7 weeks for my Raceseng shift ball. Only to find out that if I am lucky I may get it by the end of January. It has been a bad couple of months for getting car mods

Don
It's okay, Don - I have a unit coming to that is on backorder. No prefered treatment here, I guess :(
Sponsored