gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Well, I certain blew that one. Thanks
No problem you are very good however that foreseeing the future stuff I’m not too sure about. If you do have a time machine PM me I need to look up the lottery numbers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
No problem you are very good however that foreseeing the future stuff I’m not too sure about. If you do have a time machine PM me I need to look up the lottery numbers.
I was updating some new scheduled to week/day dates and all of them are in the future, so I guess it just didn't pop out to me at the time.
I found one more on the list with the same mistake, so, its all good now. Thanks to @Nolimits88 and you for pointing out my mistake. I want the list to be as accurate as possible.

mzangari1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Absolutely Chairman! Ford Performance is a small division which has a focus on Performance Development and Racing. The Flat Rock Assembly Plant manufactures Mass Production Ford Mustangs and Lincoln Continentals. Yes, I said small division...
One question for you all, do we even know if there is/was an issue that Ford had to fix for some shipped cars, or was this stop shipment order for some cars precautionary for them to do some further local testing/assessment? And they’ve now concluded the cars were actually ok from the factory and have now removed the stop shipment hold?

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
One question for you all, do we even know if there is/was an issue that Ford had to fix for some shipped cars, or was this stop shipment order for some cars precautionary for them to do some further local testing/assessment? And they’ve now concluded the cars were actually ok from the factory and have now removed the stop shipment hold?
From what I have read, the hold is released on all cars. It may take some time for all the shipper to receive the word, so your dealer should contact the railyard or shipping company that has your car and ask them to contact Ford about the Hold. This would be the fastest way to get your car moving.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Earl just spoke with dealership and car was delivered! I’m headed out shortly will keep you guys posted!

Outstanding buddy, keep us ALL posted :clap:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
My expectations were low regarding the end to this "Hold" from Ford. So I was not surprised to hear last night that the hold is still in place on the GT500's sitting at the Voltz railyard in Missouri.

My God this is frustrating.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
My expectations were low regarding the end to this "Hold" from Ford. So I was not surprised to hear last night that the hold is still in place on the GT500's sitting at the Voltz railyard in Missouri.

My God this is frustrating.
All it should take is a call to Ford from the railyard to get the cars released. Surly they have a contact number that came with the Stop Ship order.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
They have the contact information and verified it in real time. For whatever reason, this assfuckery continues.

Yeah, I'm pissed off about this.