2020 GT500

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
If your last status update was produced, then I bet you will see a change to received, awaiting shipping.
My first sticker date 10/21/2019, "Produced" 10/31/2019, sticker check @ 4:15 A.M. today, new date 11/26/2019. Best part---at Dealer 11/21/2019---now backed up 13 days. Santa is messin' with us HARD.:question:

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
I believe your status is changing any time now. Thats what I discovered watching the dates on the bottom of the sticker.
That has not been my experience, 5 Window Sticker date changes during November with no status change.

Spoke with FP yesterday who indicated CFTP are now starting to move through the system. My car was "Produced" on 10/21, began "Required Upgrades" on 11/4, entered the MOD Shop on 11/18 and is projected to move to Penske this week. Two weeks later projected to go to Shipping, with a possible receipt during the middle on January. My window sticker has not changed since 10/21 having an estimated 11/13 delivery date. Only change has been to the bottom window sticker printed date.

I am told that this is currently predictable for "Produced/In Production" status October CFTP vehicles. Also told the Ford Vehicle Tracking Site is meant for Mass Production vehicles, not Special Limited Production cars with unique build characteristics.

2 weeks - Calibration Upgrade
2 weeks - Mod Shop
2 weeks - Penske
4 weeks - Shipping

Did get on the "apology list" and dealer gave me all of the goodies.

Regardless, good luck all! Especially those about to receive there long awaited Shelbys!

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
So I can NOT confirm this as a definite but, I checked my sticker daily. The date at the bottom only updated 3 times. Once when it went into production. Once when it was produced. Once 3 days before it went into "received, awaiting transportation". When it is received for transport, it is no longer "at FRAP', and considered out of the factory, so the date does not change again.

This was my own little experiment, which I believe to be how it works. Others may see different results.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My first sticker date 10/21/2019, "Produced" 10/31/2019, sticker check @ 4:15 A.M. today, new date 11/26/2019. Best part---at Dealer 11/21/2019---now backed up 13 days. Santa is messin' with us HARD.:question:

I should have said this is under normal circumstances. All the cars built and held due to "quality hold" will not have the same results.
I will say that possibly you will see a change in date a few days before it finally changes to awaiting shipping.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I can NOT confirm this as a definite but, I checked my sticker daily. The date at the bottom only updated 3 times. Once when it went into production. Once when it was produced. Once 3 days before it went into "received, awaiting transportation". When it is received for transport, it is no longer "at FRAP', and considered out of the factory, so the date does not change again.

This was my own little experiment, which I believe to be how it works. Others may see different results.
See my last post, and also snack pack cars will take longer because of the extra work required and will get more date changes.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Interesting, Jaime and as you can guess, I haven't been paying attention to the sticker.

Mine also changed to 12/2, not sure when, so I don't know if it means anything or not. Dump site remains at Produced-IP, which Earl (and I) believe is a bogus status.

Edit: Didn't see your clarification until I posted the above. Thanks.

South40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln, 2013 Ford Raptor
Just called Ford Performance and mine 0737 will not be delivered until early to mid January. It was produced on 11/8. They said it was a mod shop issue.

Sponsored

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Interesting, Jaime and as you can guess, I haven't been paying attention to the sticker.

Mine also changed to 12/2, not sure when, so I don't know if it means anything or not. Dump site remains at Produced-IP, which Earl (and I) believe is a bogus status.

Edit: Didn't see your clarification until I posted the above. Thanks.
As I suggested KB, the Data Dump and Ford Tracking Web-site has not changed for my car since the 10/21 Production Date. FP tells me that it is unreliable as it is not designed for the Limited Production Shelbys. There is a bottom date on the Window Sticker that updates weekly with no change in any data on the Window Sticker. I have saved all weekly copies with date changes and it is clear there is no correlation between the Window Sticker Print Date and Status Changes, at least for my CFTP GT500.

Regarding cars listed on page 1 of this thread, note that only November Base Vehicles are Released/Received/Shipped. For me, I have resigned to remaining patient as I will receive this incredible car whenever it is logistically available.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
As I suggested KB, the Data Dump and Ford Tracking Web-site has not changed for my car since the 10/21 Production Date. FP tells me that it is unreliable as it is not designed for the Limited Production Shelbys. There is a bottom date on the Window Sticker that updates weekly with no change in any data on the Window Sticker. I have saved all weekly copies with date changes and it is clear there is no correlation between the Window Sticker Print Date and Status Changes, at least for my CFTP GT500.

Regarding cars listed on page 1 of this thread, note that only November Base Vehicles are Released/Received/Shipped. For me, I have resigned to remaining patient as I will receive this incredible car whenever it is logistically available.
Mine is an early November car and says it's been in production since the 8th and still hasn't shipped. I've been wondering why it hasn't as I thought all November cars supposedly didnt have the QC issues.

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
Not to get you guys any more excited, but that kid that picked up his base GT500 from Lasco Ford in Fenton MI just north of me on Black Friday has now made it to Texas and stopped at a drag strip to see how it would run. He ran a 10.66 on the stock tires and the Gurney flap installed. Pretty incredible.
Sponsored