FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I have AWE touring on my ecoboost, but I can tell you this, they are amazing build quality, and the fitment was spot on perfect for me, and the tips have gotten me many compliments. It fills our 15-17 holes perfectly. Now I chose the chrome, I don't know if you're going black, but eco aside. here's the photos.

I have zero drone with my touring-If I had a GT, I would be going touring though, no droning, and it'll have plenty of sound naturally without the droning of the race.

19A77F6C-4B78-4711-B95C-C09F64B133D9.jpeg
71854B2C-2340-43DA-A42C-724FBE12016A.jpeg

OP
OP

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
I have AWE touring on my ecoboost, but I can tell you this, they are amazing build quality, and the fitment was spot on perfect for me, and the tips have gotten me many compliments. It fills our 15-17 holes perfectly. Now I chose the chrome, I don't know if you're going black, but eco aside. here's the photos.

I have zero drone with my touring-If I had a GT, I would be going touring though, no droning, and it'll have plenty of sound naturally without the droning of the race.

19A77F6C-4B78-4711-B95C-C09F64B133D9.jpeg
71854B2C-2340-43DA-A42C-724FBE12016A.jpeg
Nice and thank you for your reply... and yes i will be going with chrome tips

It will be mount on a GT

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
On a whole other level- but my ecoboost sounds really amazing for an eco- so I know the gt variant would be even doper since it’s well a gt. The no drone claim is real. It makes a difference for a daily driver.

the finish is 2nd to none. Their exhaust are expensive but worth it. Contact AWE- they can possibly work you a nice discount. He was able to help me out with some $ off.

made me feel better about the purchase, but I would of paid the full price if I didn’t get a discount after handling the product.

Maxlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2009 F150 Lariat
After waiting to get a Krona then waiting on a Thermal that never was delivered. I purchased the AWE Touring it’s getting installed on Saturday. The quality is very nice, and it should sound great with my Kooks LTH.

Sponsored

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
I have the AWE Track and it sounds amazing. Install was easy and fit was perfect. It does have some drone around 1900-2100 rpm.

I replaced MBRP Street with the AWE.

The AWE system has the same tone throughout the rpm range. The MBRP would get raspy above 4k.

OP
OP

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On a whole other level- but my ecoboost sounds really amazing for an eco- so I know the gt variant would be even doper since it’s well a gt. The no drone claim is real. It makes a difference for a daily driver.

the finish is 2nd to none. Their exhaust are expensive but worth it. Contact AWE- they can possibly work you a nice discount. He was able to help me out with some $ off.

made me feel better about the purchase, but I would of paid the full price if I didn’t get a discount after handling the product.
Really they give you a discount just like that? And it was a good discount?

After waiting to get a Krona then waiting on a Thermal that never was delivered. I purchased the AWE Touring it’s getting installed on Saturday. The quality is very nice, and it should sound great with my Kooks LTH.

Awesome please let me know your feedback i will thank you
!

I have the AWE Track and it sounds amazing. Install was easy and fit was perfect. It does have some drone around 1900-2100 rpm.

I replaced MBRP Street with the AWE.

The AWE system has the same tone throughout the rpm range. The MBRP would get raspy above 4k.
Yes i am aware of the a bit of drone that this system produces

So the AWE tone would be more aggresive and it would be more deep (or thick) so your not regret it the change between the MBRP?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Let’s just say it was the cheapest place I could buy it. It took a week or two for them to make it though. They are made to order, Atleast mine was

OP
OP

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let’s just say it was the cheapest place I could buy it. It took a week or two for them to make it though. They are made to order, Atleast mine was
ok thanks

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
I like the touring for a daily driver, the track is a nice fun exhaust.

Let us know if you would like pricing, we ship international!

-Josh

Sponsored

Maxlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2009 F150 Lariat
The shop installed the Touring today, all I can say is wow. They sound great with LTH. The shop that Installed it said the quality and the welds were top notch. He was really impressed with the quality of the system and how perfectly everything went into place. Didn’t have to make any adjustments other than how far I wanted the tips to stick out.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Easy choice. Touring because drone sucks.

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
@GT83

I do not regret going with the track version. My car is not a daily driver though. Also I wanted loud, deep and aggressive and this fulfills all that.

OP
OP

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@GT83

I do not regret going with the track version. My car is not a daily driver though. Also I wanted loud, deep and aggressive and this fulfills all that.
Decision are hard, because if I choose the touring and found that is quiet than my current exhaust I am going to regret it

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Decision are hard, because if I choose the touring and found that is quiet than my current exhaust I am going to regret it
It's definitely far from the loudest catback available.
Sponsored