OP

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
@GT83

Here is a cold start of the track edition right after I installed it

Sound amazing... IMO sound similar like the Pypes X Bomb catback (on video, dont know in person?

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT PP1, '66 Mustang, '18 BMW X3, '97 Tacoma
I have the AWE Track and it sounds amazing. Install was easy and fit was perfect. It does have some drone around 1900-2100 rpm.

I replaced MBRP Street with the AWE.

The AWE system has the same tone throughout the rpm range. The MBRP would get raspy above 4k.
Just completed the install of the MBRP Street catback system on my '18 and I'm really on the fence about its sound..Pretty 'messy' under a load...thought it'd be a lot cleaner. Did you have yours for a while, if so did the tone get any better/less distorted?? Seriously considering the AWE Touring..

2018S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've had both on my car - first the track edition, then the touring, which is my current system. Both systems have a deeper, less raspy tone than others; it's noticeable enough that people often ask about it. The track edition, with stock headers, is a little louder than the touring with long tubes. I switched over to the touring edition because the drone was unbearable, especially on the highway.

OP
OP

GT83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package
I've had both on my car - first the track edition, then the touring, which is my current system. Both systems have a deeper, less raspy tone than others; it's noticeable enough that people often ask about it. The track edition, with stock headers, is a little louder than the touring with long tubes. I switched over to the touring edition because the drone was unbearable, especially on the highway.
Thank i decide to go with the touring