2018-2019 Active Exhaust tips

PERFPK2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 Performance Pack 2, 2016 Fiesta ST
Has anyone successfully attached exhaust tips to your quad active exhaust?
Sponsored

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
I haven't seen anyone do it. Wish someone would come out with something nice for them!

OP
OP
PERFPK2

PERFPK2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
I haven't seen anyone do it. Wish someone would come out with something nice for them!
Right. I like the sound of my pp2 already but the tips look terrible

LetItRide1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I just got a Borla S-Type so I could have black tips. Totally worth it if you also want a little more sound. It’s deeper and rumbles more than the stock active setup.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PERFPK2

PERFPK2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
I just got a Borla S-Type so I could have black tips. Totally worth it if you also want a little more sound. It’s deeper and rumbles more than the stock active setup.
I already got ticketed for exhaust being to loud (and it's stock) I don't want anything louder I just want the look.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
I already got ticketed for exhaust being to loud (and it's stock) I don't want anything louder I just want the look.
You got tagged in CA for stock? Fight it; the law applies to non-OEM, any modified exhaust cannot exceed 95db, but stock is stock.

OP
OP
PERFPK2

PERFPK2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
You got tagged in CA for stock? Fight it; the law applies to non-OEM, any modified exhaust cannot exceed 95db, but stock is stock.
I am fighting it. Have a court date on January.

Sponsored

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
It shouldn't matter what mode though as its a stock exhaust. Hopefully the judge has half a brain and realizes this.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
It shouldn't matter what mode though as its a stock exhaust. Hopefully the judge has half a brain and realizes this.

Just an FYI: on mine, a US model (I see you're in Australia), when you engage Track mode on the exhaust, you get this big dialog on the display you have to dismiss. Has a whole thing about "This mode is for track use only", I mean, clearly this is ridiculous douchebaggery of the highest order, but it's interesting that Ford has sort of an "out" on the loudest mode.

@PERFPK2 I'd figure you'd want to get some kind of documentation from a dealer that indicates the car has all OEM equipment and has never been modified.

OP
OP
PERFPK2

PERFPK2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Just an FYI: on mine, a US model (I see you're in Australia), when you engage Track mode on the exhaust, you get this big dialog on the display you have to dismiss. Has a whole thing about "This mode is for track use only", I mean, clearly this is ridiculous douchebaggery of the highest order, but it's interesting that Ford has sort of an "out" on the loudest mode.

@PERFPK2 I'd figure you'd want to get some kind of documentation from a dealer that indicates the car has all OEM equipment and has never been modified.
Yes and I did get documentation