Sponsored

After 7 years. I'm finally back in stang but this time it's a V8.

Should I upgrade to the Mag ride if I can find one with the same packages?

• Total voters

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Recently pulled the trigger on one of the last of the 2019's at a local dealer. Who I ran through the rings. I was having a great time making them sweat like bullets. So I ended up getting the PP1, safety pack, security pack, 401A, B&O, variable exhaust, Premium. And the only thing missing I kind of wish I could have found on the west coast. Was the Magnetic Ride but I'm just so happy with the feel of the car and the absolute beast of a motor.

I built a 98 after a FBI auction of a gutted pony. I spent years with bubble gum and hope to keep her running. She went another 140,000 with my watchful eye. But the transmission finally gave right before 200,000. So I jumped in a honda civic si to learn the stick and get through college before getting something fast and powerful again. Well, turns out I have spinal nerve damage and manual vehicles should not be purchased to drive daily for myself. So after 7 years of putting up with an uncomfortable drive. Got much better with these goodyear seat cushions I found. But I just walked in for a test drive of a GT and decided the car had to be mine.

Over the last week. I just feel at home in the car. I can't believe the options I was able to get on the car and I really feel like I have one of the faster cars on the 101 in the bay area. I love the absolute raw power this engine has. I was really hoping I could get a coyote one of these days. And now i'm in one.

Can't wait to see y'all at the track days.
sunset pic.jpg
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That’s awesome, congratulations. Go hop the bay to Mt Tamalpais and let that thing eat!!

OP
OP
cocopanda

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
That’s awesome, congratulations. Go hop the bay to Mt Tamalpais and let that thing eat!!
OOOOOooooOOOO. Tell me about the drive. Just the main Rt through the area or do you have a specific one I should map out? I love those hills and never realized it's worth the drive. Thanks so much!

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
OOOOOooooOOOO. Tell me about the drive. Just the main Rt through the area or do you have a specific one I should map out? I love those hills and never realized it's worth the drive. Thanks so much!
No problem! What area are you in? My dad grew up in Daly City and my brother just moved out of Livermore.

I’ve only been a few times while visiting, but Hawk Hill (Marin Headlands) is a nice drive, parallels the coastline and the northwest side of the golden gate.. stunning views of the bridge and city. The main road to the top of Tamalpais is a nice drive and again, awesome views of the entire city from the top.. more elevation on this road.

upload_2019-9-6_23-40-15.jpeg

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Where are you in the bay area? Redwood rd into pinehurst road in the hills in Moraga is beautiful. Mines road heading from Livermore to Lick observatory is an amazing drive. The drive into Stinson beach is nice. The cruise to the summit of Mt Diablo from walnut creek is ok, though a lot of bikes. But you end up with an amazing 360 view from the top of diablo.
Lick observatory
20190330_093453.jpg

Diablo summit
image11.jpeg

Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
You ever want to go for a cruise. Hit me up.

OP
OP
cocopanda

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
You ever want to go for a cruise. Hit me up.
Let's get it done. I'm down in Monterey and work in Santa Clara. So I'm up SF often to see friends. We should do a meet up at Laguna Seca for the Indy Car or IMSA race coming up or a drive back and forth. Would be awesome. Let me know for sure.

OP
OP
cocopanda

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
No problem! What area are you in? My dad grew up in Daly City and my brother just moved out of Livermore.

I’ve only been a few times while visiting, but Hawk Hill (Marin Headlands) is a nice drive, parallels the coastline and the northwest side of the golden gate.. stunning views of the bridge and city. The main road to the top of Tamalpais is a nice drive and again, awesome views of the entire city from the top.. more elevation on this road.

upload_2019-9-6_23-40-15.jpeg
I'm living in Monterey and work up in Santa Clara. Was talking with another poster. We should all do a ride or a meet up for one of the events coming up at Laguna.
Sponsored