Sponsored

Which mode combo do you use most?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before I did a search and couldn't find if it had. IM new here dont kill me :)

Just curious what modes combo you like best? I tend to prefer the normal mode with sport steering and track exhaust around town. Then change to sport plus mode with sport steering and track exhaust on back roads and mountain roads. Then I put it in what I been calling electric mode when I come home. Snow with quiet exhaust and comfort steering.
I really wish you could set the My mode to be the start up mode. Kinda don't like the extra step of setting everything back to where I want it once I start car. Eh but its only a button flick but still :) What is your fav way to drive?
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I usually drive normal mode, sport steering and track exhaust. Long drives on the highway I have quiet mode for the exhaust.

Sometimes I use sport mode with shifter in “S”, steering in sport and exhaust in track and use paddles.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I always start in quiet mode, my mode is everything normal just exhaust in track mode. Then use the track mode 50/50 when I take it out. Sometimes the throttle is a little to aggressive and I’ll switch to my mode again. I only drive in quiet mode in the neighborhood, or highway cruising on trips, same with comfort mode on the steering.

idk how true it is, but from a post I read on another car forum about an exotic, manufactures have to get it passed through EPA or CARB for each mode and why they default to normal. They would have to spend the money and all to have all the modes certified.. again not sure how true it is.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry if this has been asked before I did a search and couldn't find if it had. IM new here dont kill me :)

Just curious what modes combo you like best?
I drive in normal mode with Comfort Steering.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Oh another thing I did was with the gauges. I set them up to stay the same, round classic gauges no matter the mode. Anyone else?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Oh another thing I did was with the gauges. I set them up to stay the same, round classic gauges no matter the mode. Anyone else?
I like the one that curves up the left side then goes across top. I think its track? I love the digital 401A pack

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I like the one that curves up the left side then goes across top. I think its track? I love the digital 401A pack
I believe that’s sport.. track I think is just the bar across the top.. funny I got the digital cluster and pretty much keep it on blue, and round gauges and the three small gauges for “oil temp”, cyl head temp, and IAT. Haven’t really changed from any of that lol

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Advanced Trac Off and “normal” steering.

No drive modes on my base model. I have to make my own.

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ideally I'd like to have the normal steering feel with the flattest cornering. The stiffest steering mode seems silly to me. I lift weights so it's not a strength issue, it's just unnecessary for daily driving to be that weighted.

I don't notice any better handling in Track over Sport, and I want the protections on, so I drive in Sport mode. But my car switches the steering to Sport as well, and won't let me switch it back. Maybe folk with the 401A have more flexibility.

I like the exhaust sound of Track the best -- seems like it has more bass/more "full" sounding -- but it's too much trouble to go into the menus and switch it. So I just leave that in Sport as well.

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
i Drive in all modes, depending on the situation and conditions. For example If some guy in a vert bmw comes up and rides my ass i switch to sport plus, turn off the nannies, slow down, downshift, and let him experience the full force of fully functioning American Muscle exhaust. Then I switch back to normal .... so it depends

Stephane4985

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Mustang GT PP
First thing I do after starting the car is to switch to sport plus mode. So steering, mode and exhaust always in sport unless it's early in the morning or late in the afternoon. Sometimes I switch the exhaust to track if I feel like it.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Normal.

But it's nice to be able to turn up the exhaust and stiffen the suspension when I get out into the mountains, away from the bad roads.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
Sport steering, track exhaust, drive in D. For more spirited driving I put it into Sport+ with advancetrac off

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I leave my community in normal then switch to My Mode. Sport+, normal steering, track exhaust.
Sponsored