Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
There should be an online tracker that shows where this cross country road show is..get them on the East Coast!

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
Orange looks nice from the thumbnail but you'd have to pay me to watch that kid's videos.
I felt the same way in the beginning. I am only 27 myself but his videos are actually less BS than most of the older YouTubers do. I actually enjoy his videos now. They are informative and well put together compared to others. Hate to say it but seems you have to have click bait on YouTube now days unless you're someone that has more info than the average person.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I felt the same way in the beginning. I am only 27 myself but his videos are actually less BS than most of the older YouTubers do. I actually enjoy his videos now. They are informative and well put together compared to others. Hate to say it but seems you have to have click bait on YouTube now days unless you're someone that has more info than the average person.
He can click bait all he wants, I don't dislike him for that. I dislike him because he's a liar. Age also has nothing to do with it.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
He can click bait all he wants, I don't dislike him for that. I dislike him because he's a liar. Age also has nothing to do with it.
I haven't seen the video about being self made etc. I also don't watch every video/ From what I have seen on YouTube people are always like "oh I am ordering this" the its "well dealership wont give me enough". at least he can get what he says it appears and he gives reviews, IDC if he buys or his parents do. He puts out content.

Sponsored

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I haven't seen the video about being self made etc. I also don't watch every video/ From what I have seen on YouTube people are always like "oh I am ordering this" the its "well dealership wont give me enough". at least he can get what he says it appears and he gives reviews, IDC if he buys or his parents do. He puts out content.
I'll agree to disagree, my man :fistbump:

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Here’s another picture.