Sponsored

2020 GT500s Tearing Up The Arizona Canyons

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Orange looks nice from the thumbnail but you'd have to pay me to watch that kid's videos.
I thought i was the only that felt that way. Just say NO to clicks!
I'm not going to bother giving him the click. He just spews things that aren't remotely factual and makes things up about how he can afford the cars.
Yea, i cant get past his voice, spoiled rich kid. Wont get a click from me.
i open the page and just click the thums down. has more effect than not watching. kidis annoying, unoriginal and already show to be clickbaiting
Sponsored

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
That location is one of our coveted canyon carving locations in Arizona on the Jerome to Prescott section of 89A.

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
Thats very easy to answer. People pay for it. simple.

thats how business works and there's nothing wrong about that.

At the very end of the video he talks about the dealer asking $75 and $100,000 over MSRP. Iam an old fart at age 68 and I just want to say I find it disgraceful what they Ford dealers are doing and also the fact that Ford doesn't put a stop to this insanity. To anyone that still believes in business ethics its ridiculous. It begs the question of "why do they do it"???? Because Ford lets them and because they can. Shameful.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I finally just watched the video. I dont know if Ive said it here, but ive said it in CF and the SVT site...

It will be funny AF if the GT500 is quicker than a ZR1.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
At the very end of the video he talks about the dealer asking $75 and $100,000 over MSRP. Iam an old fart at age 68 and I just want to say I find it disgraceful what they Ford dealers are doing and also the fact that Ford doesn't put a stop to this insanity. To anyone that still believes in business ethics its ridiculous. It begs the question of "why do they do it"???? Because Ford lets them and because they can. Shameful.
I dont think Ford has any legal recourse. The Dealer buys the car from Ford for invoice , but Ford cannot dictate what the dealers sell it for. Ford can try to withhold future allocations , but there are always ways around that.

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Im not defending Ford, but they arent the only brand to do this. This happens because stealerships are in the business to make money and someone is willing to give them that money. This is still happening with cars like the Civic Type R.

I remember someone posted a piece of paper with sales managers signature that the buyer was buying for MSRP. When the Dodge Demon arrived, the dealership did not sell it to that person, they sold it to someone willing to pay 20k in ADM.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
For those of you that don’t want to watch that (kid’s) video, here is a short clip on Instagram of just the cars pulling out and getting on it.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Just making sure, is this that Speed Phenom kid who brags about being self made all the time but got his GT350R bought by mommy and daddy for prom or whatever the story is?
The very same. I don't have a problem with someone accepting a car from their parents because I know damn well nobody would turn that down, but he just needs to own up to it instead of looking like an idiot.

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
He’s also the guy that claimed the base model to be something like 60k because some girl at a Ford event claimed it to be so.

Sponsored

Whitemagic1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Seeing the vid,after the post of " Tearing up the Arizona canyons ", yet its the cars "leaving" a parking lot/ pull over ?? Where is the "TEARING" part ? :facepalm:

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
He’s also the guy that claimed the base model to be something like 60k because some girl at a Ford event claimed it to be so.
Yes, it was $67,000

Climax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
04 40th Ann Mustang, 2015 Mustang
Thats very easy to answer. People pay for it. simple.

thats how business works and there's nothing wrong about that.
Actually people don't pay for it, they finance it and have it for a while and then trade it off on something else. A never ending cycle and never actually owning anything.

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
Actually people don't pay for it, they finance it and have it for a while and then trade it off on something else. A never ending cycle and never actually owning anything.
Speak for yourself. I am not financing and won’t finance a car again.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Sponsored