Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Me :rockon:

MBRP Street Catback exhaust on mine.

Love it but some old guy ( Probably as old as me ? ) called the cops on me twice now in the past month saying I'm ripping thru the neighborhood. I'm definitely not doing that. I don't want to be that guy. Cops think it's funny btw.

FWIW a police officer friend of mine help me install the exhaust. The exhaust on his Mustang is even louder than mine :sunglasses:
Now that's funny!
Sponsored

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
I did the Steeda X pipe and for me, it’s perfect.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Active exhaust on my 2018 with resonator delete and Steeda H-pipe. Perfect IMHO. I usually run it in Sport mode. Plenty loud and love the crackles when you let off. The active exhaust on the 18+ S550's is one of the best factory exhausts I've heard. And, the H-pipe really wakes it up. I can definitely hear a noticeable difference between the different settings now.

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
The 19 with active exhaust works well. You set it on "quiet start" and move to "normal" when you're ready. Normal is loud enough for me but you can always make it louder as needed.
My wife changes active exhaust to “track” every time she starts the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Nice car!

A high school classmate had a Chevelle SS and it was the best sounding car anyone had. I think his was a 350 though.

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
My 2018 GT sounds pretty good stock. I may try just a H-Pipe in the future.
I unplugged the sound tube at the intake and now the exhaust is all I hear.

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
On my 2016 GT, I went with a milder cat back setup, Ford Racing by Borla Touring cat back. Not wanting 5.0 V8 to sound like an old big block pushrod engine, I like the high rpm rasp. Great sound on demand, reasonably quiet when cruising.

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Might be my favorite old school muscle car ever. You're right; big block 454 with Flows and a choppy cam? Music to my ears!

GOTdaBLACK1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, Shadow Black, MT82D4, PP1
Roush axle back for me. A beautiful rumble at low RPM's; yet, screams "MUSCLE CAR" at WOT. Also, the "snap, crackle, and pop" it delivers at every stop light is music to my ears. In fact, I usually keep my sound system off. I would rather listen to the exhaust system. Heavenly, or should I say hellish.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm 50 but I have a Roush Axle back (already loud af) and just put down deposit on a package that includes xpipe install along with Roush Supercharger. From a review i saw on Cjponyparts the combination is about as loud as it gets. I've seen and heard plenty of older guys with super loud exhausts at shows and on the street.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Roush axle back for me. A beautiful rumble at low RPM's; yet, screams "MUSCLE CAR" at WOT. Also, the "snap, crackle, and pop" it delivers at every stop light is music to my ears. In fact, I usually keep my sound system off. I would rather listen to the exhaust system. Heavenly, or should I say hellish.
haha!! Why I don't tint my windows. What good would that be if I have my windows down all the time listening to my exhaust?
Sponsored