Sponsored

Things you never knew your car did!

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
How about the Ford app. I know on the 18+ models whether you have auto start or not on the FOB if you download the ford app, you have auto start (auto trans only) lock and unlock from your phone no matter what part of the world you’re in. And bonus your car is always “tracked” so good luck to a thief. Or maybe you just forgot where you parked it. I love the app. Been using it on both my cars, my mustang is a manual but my hybrid fusion is an auto. So it works great.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Ever wonder what gear your A10 is in while in normal mode? Just pull back on the + paddle lever and the current gear will flash on the dash display. At 40mph, the car may be in 7th or 8th gear while at highway speed it will show 10th. It only flashes for a few seconds but that is cool.
I'm fairly certain mine tells me the gear all the time...maybe I have it setup that way.

GAGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1983 S10 Sport Pickup
How about the Ford app. I know on the 18+ models whether you have auto start or not on the FOB if you download the ford app, you have auto start (auto trans only) lock and unlock from your phone no matter what part of the world you’re in. And bonus your car is always “tracked” so good luck to a thief. Or maybe you just forgot where you parked it. I love the app. Been using it on both my cars, my mustang is a manual but my hybrid fusion is an auto. So it works great.
How do you track your car with the app? I don't see that option on mine.

Grandad11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible
If you push the button on the end of the turn signal stalk, it turns the lane sensing system off and on.

Also for all the folks with phone cable issues, I have had problems in several cars because the cable doesn't stay in the little slot and gets pinched repeatedly when closing the console lid.

And I have a question, where is the funnel to pour gas from a can? I looked all over the trunk and I can't find it, I bought one for $1.50 but I'm curious.

Sponsored

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
If you push the button on the end of the turn signal stalk, it turns the lane sensing system off and on.

Also for all the folks with phone cable issues, I have had problems in several cars because the cable doesn't stay in the little slot and gets pinched repeatedly when closing the console lid.

And I have a question, where is the funnel to pour gas from a can? I looked all over the trunk and I can't find it, I bought one for $1.50 but I'm curious.
Pull up the spare tire cover. Look at the bottom left side of the plastic on the very end of trunk. It should be right about where your left leg is at.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
How do you track your car with the app? I don't see that option on mine.[/QUOTE}
Click the "vehicle details" button to see the GPS pings plus other info like oil life, fuel supply, and tire pressure

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2

It's where the spare tire and jack would go if your vehicle is equipped with one.

If you have the mobility kit instead , it should be packed in with that.

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
How do you track your car with the app? I don't see that option on mine.
There’s a location option. And then you can select it and it links to your gps.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
I know....ford has had the feature in other models for years ...just not the stang

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
Check here:
DSC08225_Fuel_Funnel.JPG
Thanks - I would never have found that on my own... with the manual perhaps, but certainly not if I ever needed it...