Sponsored

Sai Li & Boost

Edyuly

Paxton supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Have the sai li fuel system for about a year. With a Paxton 3.33 pulley at 12 psi(Wastegate) made 780 whp on e85 no problems . Tuned by Lund. Car is a 15 manual
Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Yes but the 18 plus also has a direct injection high pressure pump,it is feed buy the in tank pump but the high pressure pump can also really controls the 8 direct injectors.I think he will be fine at the power he is running at.Itz really hard to tell with that system because so many different outcomes with guys that have tried it.
True and good point.

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I was making right at 850whp with mine and the whipple. Buddy took his to 8.6 in his stock motor S550 with twins. It had ID1300s though

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We've got tons of customers running his system as well as our employee Logan who runs one on his car with great results. It does a awesome job and costs a lot less than a full return system. If any of you guys are looking at picking one up we have them available and are always here to answer any questions you may have.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...n-style-fuel-system-2011-2019-mustang-gt.html
slr_holley.png

Sponsored

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
I am looking to pick up a Paxton centrifugal over the summer and want to run E85 on my 2018 GT A10. Will this fuel system be good for stock injectors or will I still need to go bigger injectors?
Even with the DI, you will definitely need injectors. Get some 1050X and crank up the boost!!

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Better to spend the money upfront than buy the Sai Li system then still having to upgrade to better setup down the road. Fuel system is the not the place to go cheap.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You'll need bigger injectors. I run 1050s. You just gotta be realistic with your goals from the start. This is plenty of fuel system for the 750whp. I plan to finish up with on E85. You can keep pushing the power limit. But your going to find the weak link. If you keep pushing. If your planning on 800+ sure spend the coin on a fore set up.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
You'll need bigger injectors. I run 1050s. You just gotta be realistic with your goals from the start. This is plenty of fuel system for the 750whp. I plan to finish up with on E85. You can keep pushing the power limit. But your going to find the weak link. If you keep pushing. If your planning on 800+ sure spend the coin on a fore set up.
Agree with this,if your going to run the sai li kit and run e85 get bigger injectors.The bigger injectors handle pressure drop better.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Tommy ran out on the Sai Li system between 700-750 without the BAP. I personally think it is a bad idea but some learn better from mistakes than advice and I happen to be one of those people LOL.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
I am looking to pick up a Paxton centrifugal over the summer and want to run E85 on my 2018 GT A10. Will this fuel system be good for stock injectors or will I still need to go bigger injectors?
That's going to depend on the power level you're looking to support on E85. Most tuners will recommend the 1050x or equivalent at minimum but could recommend larger ones depending on how much power you intend to make.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Tommy ran out on the Sai Li system between 700-750 without the BAP. I personally think it is a bad idea but some learn better from mistakes than advice and I happen to be one of those people LOL.
I could be wrong. But i think he Frankensteined a kit together. Dakota has looked my logs over and he actually trimmed a little fuel in the mid range. So with that being said. I think this system will be fine for my goals. There is always a guy or two. That just has issues with a set up. Ive decided to stop at 750whp. But if I do have issues. Ill happly pass that info on also. Hopefully ill be like the guys that posted that they love the kit. And not a horror story. But so far. So good.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
I could be wrong. But i think he Frankensteined a kit together. Dakota has looked my logs over and he actually trimmed a little fuel in the mid range. So with that being said. I think this system will be fine for my goals. There is always a guy or two. That just has issues with a set up. Ive decided to stop at 750whp. But if I do have issues. Ill happly pass that info on also. Hopefully ill be like the guys that posted that they love the kit. And not a horror story. But so far. So good.
Tommy is not the only one that had issues and his kit was put together fine. Slamedcoupe had issues as well around 700 RWHP and he bought it directly from SAI Li. I also know another member on Paxton with a 3.6 that had issues. What you have to worry about is the logs looking good on a mild day but then running lean when the temperature drops. if you are not logging fuel pressure you will not know you have a problem till it is too late. Is the time in your post 10.25@136 with 750RWHP? Tommy's car was running 142 on 730 RWHP.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Tommy is not the only one that had issues and his kit was put together fine. Slamedcoupe had issues as well around 700 RWHP and he bought it directly from SAI Li. I also know another member on Paxton with a 3.6 that had issues. What you have to worry about is the logs looking good on a mild day but then running lean when the temperature drops. if you are not logging fuel pressure you will not know you have a problem till it is too late. Is the time in your post 10.25@136 with 750RWHP? Tommy's car was running 142 on 730 RWHP.
No the 10.2 was on the 93 tune. At a race weight of 4100 pounds. Id guesstimate 675whp.Thats a good point about the fuel pressure.
Sponsored