Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Project complete..................................................for a bit...............................................at this point.........................................I guess..............................................we'll see...............................maybe more.

Just admit it........YOU'RE NEVER DONE!!!!!
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Project complete..................................................for a bit...............................................at this point.........................................I guess..............................................we'll see...............................maybe more.

Just admit it........YOU'RE NEVER DONE!!!!!
Recent version for me goes like this:

Stock 9 speaker system is fine, I like hearing the exhaust anyways... maybe just upgrade the center channel... well as long as the a-pillars are apart while looking into modding those I may as well upgrade the tweeters... overall could use more bass too so how about a sub/amp....

LOL

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Recent version for me goes like this:

Stock 9 speaker system is fine, I like hearing the exhaust anyways... maybe just upgrade the center channel... well as long as the a-pillars are apart while looking into modding those I may as well upgrade the tweeters... overall could use more bass too so how about a sub/amp....

LOL
Next thing you know you wind up with the giant contraption thats in my trunk. Lol

Sponsored

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Acquired some parts this past week. Lower grill is getting deleted via CCG kit and painted gloss black to match the upper grill. RTR vents are getting the same treatment. A roll of gloss black vinyl for the roof just came in too.

“I swear I’m not going to mod it. Just daily drive and enjoy it.” Hahahahaha!

B04A4A2D-CA16-4091-8672-70995B456A66.jpeg

Sponsored

1bad66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT PP1, '66 Mustang, '18 BMW X3, '97 Tacoma
Installed Shifttek shift boot and arm rest cover (park brake to go but i don't want to pull the top of the console while its -30). As well installed a Steeda aluminium reverse lockout and a carbon fibre shift knob installed.

S55020619.jpg
Whose shift knob ?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Partially true. You don't own it until working on it has drawn blood. Then the pact is complete.
Same thing with airplanes; most of them refuse to be fixed until you offer a blood sacrifice.
Sponsored