Sponsored

White Mustang: Make it look good

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I used to have a Black V6 and I knew exactly how I wanted that to look, all murdered out. A very easy process and I loved how it looked. But now that I have a White 2018 GTPP, it's such a blank slate that I am not sure how I want to make it look. My goal is to make it look classy but not go overboard, which means no racing stripes. Just need some opinions on how you guys would style your white mustang if yours was white. Pictures are good too.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
It might count as overboard, but [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] has the best white stang I've seen.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
It might count as overboard, but [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] has the best white stang I've seen.
I think [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] would say its overboard too....:lol::lol:

But I agree, he has the best looking white stang on here for sure....:headbang::headbang:

Here is the link to his build...... If you cant/don't get any ideas from this build, you never will..:D

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13615

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I used to have a Black V6 and I knew exactly how I wanted that to look, all murdered out. A very easy process and I loved how it looked. But now that I have a White 2018 GTPP, it's such a blank slate that I am not sure how I want to make it look. My goal is to make it look classy but not go overboard, which means no racing stripes. Just need some opinions on how you guys would style your white mustang if yours was white. Pictures are good too.
I know mine is a 16 and a vert, but I like the way the CS package looks on white. I have always thought white with black accents looked classy. that's my buddies 07 along side ( and him in the backround...;) ). Taken last fall before both went for a long winter slumber.

[/url]Untitled by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

Sponsored

af3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Go for the Storm Trooper look (no pun intended) lol that's what mine looks like!

s550hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt Magnetic
I was contemplating white, but went with magnetic after seeing both next to each other.
Had I gone white, I would do a gloss black roof wrap. Get some nice satin bronze wheels. Lower the car and add cervinis upper and lower grilles. Possibly wrap the heat extractors gloss black as well.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I think [MENTION=10616]Terminated[/MENTION] would say its overboard too....:lol::lol:

But I agree, he has the best looking white stang on here for sure....:headbang::headbang:

Here is the link to his build...... If you cant/don't get any ideas from this build, you never will..:D

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13615
Awww you guys :p
Yeah... It's definitely overboard. I'm still trying to figure out self control lol

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I'd wrap the roof and side mirrors gloss black. I think white looks great with a slight tint to the rear lights, but also being in CA I'm not even gonna go there. Just depends on how crazy you wanna go, doing things like replacing lower trim and grill inserts for carbon fiber pieces, painting calipers...etc.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Awww you guys :p
Yeah... It's definitely overboard. I'm still trying to figure out self control lol
Self control???? Little late for that, don’t ya think?:lol:

Sponsored

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure how this would work on the 18 but I did the Roush heat extractors to break up that big white hood.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Id say racing stripes either black or blue, its not over the top, its a mustang lol they were meant to have stripes. Other than that, tinted windows, RTR grille, smoked tailights and headlights (headlights are optional), diffuser, louvers if you want to get crazy

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Tint, drop, wheels.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Id say racing stripes either black or blue, its not over the top,
They're literally over the top though, maybe that's what he meant :shrug:

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
StormTrooper look for sure. No stripes but black rims, hood accents, badges, tinted lights, windows, nice drop....about it.
Sponsored