OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Wtf, somewhat on/off subject. I got my White 2018 GTPP on Dec8. Since that day I have never seen a white 2018 on the street. Today as I am walking during my lunch I open up this thread and what passes by me on the street….A white 2018 GTPP. That was freaking weird, considering I have not seen a White 2018 on the street and I have always looked for them, that’s 4 months after I even got mine. That was cool...sorry just had to share because I like those stories haha.

Anyways, yea I was thinking of doing the black roof (I’d rather do that than stripes), Do you guys think the side fender scoops are tacky on just a plain ol 5.0?
Sponsored

monzter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Awww you guys :p
Yeah... It's definitely overboard. I'm still trying to figure out self control lol
Self control.....:lol::lol:
Pictures doesn't do it justice, you need to see her in the flesh. Inside, outside and under the hood is a masterpiece. :first:
Can't wait to see all the new winter mods in person.:thumbsup:

WileECoyote79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost w/performance pack
I have a '15 Ecoboost with Performance Package and my plan is to add:
GT350 track pack spoiler in black
Ford accessories hood scoop black
blackout the roof
black out the side mirrors
Windows already tinted
Already has the performance Pack wheels

Don't know how much will get done due to availability of funds and how much the wife is paying attention. Lucky she thinks all cars are the same so maybe ill be able to sneak some of this stuff in LOL. :headbonk:

Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
For me personally I feel white is a car that you really have to work to look good, as it's rather bland out of the box, you really are starting with a blank canvas. Starting with the black wheels and trim and adding further black highlights is the easiest way to achieve a good look, although slightly predictable. If you google "white Mustang" about 90% of them are white and black.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Reactions: af3

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I'm not a fan of the white fender badges. I thought they might be cool until I saw them in person; they look like nothing but cheap plastic and I'd rather have blank fenders tbqh. I do like the look of the blank decklid and afternarket grill to get rid of the pony but I haven't pulled the trigger on either of those yet. Not a fan of the black roof or hood vents - the black roof reminds me of the floating roof on late model Japanese cars which is a pretty cringey design cop out. I do think with a white car the switchback indicators are a must. I also prefer the clear sidemarkers on the white body
photostudio_1523929115619.jpg

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My philosophy for white: Avoid all random black bits other than the 5.0s, GT, and pony, just to get rid of the chrome. Black spoiler is cool. leave the heat extractors white or they look cheap and out of place. Wheels can be either any shade of grey, black or bronze. Racing strips are ok, but nothing on the sides. White is a clean color, try not to clutter it up. But, to each their own.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
My philosophy for white: Avoid all random black bits other than the 5.0s, GT, and pony, just to get rid of the chrome. Black spoiler is cool. leave the heat extractors white or they look cheap and out of place. Wheels can be either any shade of grey, black or bronze. Racing strips are ok, but nothing on the sides. White is a clean color, try not to clutter it up. But, to each their own.
How about roof?

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I guess mine wont work for you then.....:lol::lol:

36493894226_ac6a7f8c28_o.jpg
Untitled by Derek George, on Flickr

OP
OP
Stormtrooper5.0

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP