Sponsored

My new orange fury 18 ecoboost pp w/101a manual that I purchased Saturday. Traded in

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
No I haven't. I guess since they split I was not aware of the mustang club around here either. Are there any new one around NOVA? Any Cars and Coffee type meets?
That club is the biggest around and about 25 years old. They go to Juke Box Diner by you.

There is the South Riding C and C on Sundays at 7 AM. There is Katie's on Saturday morning at 6 near Tysons, so early, but epic I hear. Next weekend is monthly Cars and Cigars in Ashburn, my favorite, but out of town for work.
:cheers:
Sponsored

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
That's a lot of depreciation to swallow.

Jdenkevitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby GT PP. Former 2016 Ecoboost owner.
No I haven't. I guess since they split I was not aware of the mustang club around here either. Are there any new one around NOVA? Any Cars and Coffee type meets?
GMUPATRIOT:
If you dont mind a brief drive, the Mustang Club of Maryland has a lot of events. We are celebrating our 40th anniversary this year. Cruises, parades, meets, car shows. We have a big show and cruise in Ocean City as part of Cruisin weekend.

Also I'm leading a cruise to Harper's Ferry April 21st. 37 folks signed up thus far. Heres a video from last year :

[ame]

There's a great cars and coffee in Hunt Valley Maryland called Hunt Valley Horsepower. Its the most impressive i've seen in the area.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
prost love the mustang,
if i knew i was free on the 21st i would try and make the cruise....im only 30 min away from this....but unfortunately i have many duties i need to get done that day especially if it rains....(long story)

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Question...

Is your butt sore from the beating you took on the trade-in?(serious)

Congrats man, I'm positive you'll miss the sound, but the ecoboost holds its own as far as power and handling go.

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
prost love the mustang,
if i knew i was free on the 21st i would try and make the cruise....im only 30 min away from this....but unfortunately i have many duties i need to get done that day especially if it rains....(long story)
Is it true there are 200 cars at the Hagerstown mall meet up Saturday night? What kind of crowd?

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
GMUPATRIOT:
If you dont mind a brief drive, the Mustang Club of Maryland has a lot of events. We are celebrating our 40th anniversary this year. Cruises, parades, meets, car shows. We have a big show and cruise in Ocean City as part of Cruisin weekend.

Also I'm leading a cruise to Harper's Ferry April 21st. 37 folks signed up thus far. Heres a video from last year :

There's a great cars and coffee in Hunt Valley Maryland called Hunt Valley Horsepower. Its the most impressive i've seen in the area.

Also, check out the Capital Cruisin website.. A list of every car show and meet up in the DMV.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What stuff do they click on?
There seemed to be long time members hanging at the same table. No one greeted us as new members. I sat with two other first timers and felt the same that we were not welcome. We tried to start conversations, but it seemed very awkward and dismissive. The weirdest thing was it did not feel like a "mustang fan" club. They were not fans of other mustangs, no gear heads, mechanics or Mod fans. I think this club was a basic cruise club that just happened to be mustangs. No history buffs, no shelby, no mods. Just everyday mustang drivers...like that person in traffic next to you that you can tell is not a "mustang" fan, but has one.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Love the color. Congratulations, and enjoy.

Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Congrats OP. I also have Mustang fever.

Bought a brand new 2014 GT. Then sold it outright and bought a 6000 mile 2007 GT500. Sold that one and now have a brand new '18 GT.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Is it true there are 200 cars at the Hagerstown mall meet up Saturday night? What kind of crowd?
Yes on nice weather nights the place is packed. Every kind of car there, new, old, chevy, ford, mopar, etc. I made it there at least one sat every month sometimes twice. Would have done more but plans with family and rain hindered...
Should be starting up in a few weeks but with my schedule I probably won't get there till may this year.
PM me if your planning to go one sat.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Congrats to another 2018 owner!

OP
OP

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
Im looking forward to some track days in the car.

OP
OP

prostovovatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Ecoboost Manual Performance Pack
Lol, i know wtf am i reading? MPG killing you that bad OP?
Nope. Not about the MPGs at all.

You ever go to the NOVA mustang club around your way. I went about 5 years ago on a day cruise. The group was very clickish. I know they split recently and was wondering why,
About 6-7 years ago I lived in Sterling an had a Mazdaspeed 6 and would go to the meets at Lowe's there. There were always a few mustangs on attendance.

:cheers: Its not too bad here. I can find back roads withing 10 minutes of where I live so I can take care of the itch :D
I'd move back in a heartbeat, but I work in downtown Baltimore these days.

That's a lot of depreciation to swallow.
Shit happens, you only live once.

GMUPATRIOT:

I'm going to go join the Mustang Club of Maryland, I mean it's about time... I'm on my 5th one already lol. Probably won't be able to do the haper's ferry cruise cause I have two small kids but I live 15 minutes away fron Hunt Valley. As a matter of fact, I've been to Hunt Valley Horsepower once when I had my Laguna Seca. Met some great people there, but I haven't been going because people get together at like 8 in the morning.

prost love the mustang,
Yep I certainly do.

Question...

Is your butt sore from the beating you took on the trade-in?(serious)

Congrats man, I'm positive you'll miss the sound, but the ecoboost holds its own as far as power and handling go.
A little sore, but hey you only live once. The sound of the 15 GT I had was no match for my Boss and Boss LS sound. The 18 GT Sound is pure sex/ However, the EB is nothing to laugh at it definitely is a great car on its own. My own somewhat controversial opinion is that it is arguably a better mustang as far as driving experience.

Congrats OP. I also have Mustang fever.

Bought a brand new 2014 GT. Then sold it outright and bought a 6000 mile 2007 GT500. Sold that one and now have a brand new '18 GT.
Yep lol I feel you, if I could have 5 Mustangs to choose from on a daily basis I definitely would have an EB, a GT, a GT350, a Boss 302 LS and an older GT500.

Yes on nice weather nights the place is packed. Every kind of car there, new, old, chevy, ford, mopar, etc. I made it there at least one sat every month sometimes twice. Would have done more but plans with family and rain hindered...
Should be starting up in a few weeks but with my schedule I probably won't get there till may this year.
PM me if your planning to go one sat.
The hagerstown one or hunt valley?
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm