Sponsored

My new orange fury 18 ecoboost pp w/101a manual that I purchased Saturday. Traded in

DropTopBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2017 EB Conv, Perf Pak, Borla Sport Axleback
Had 2 V8 Mustangs....then went to an ecoboost......then traded a '17 ecoboost for an '18 Ecoboost? Hopefully Ford comes out with a 3cyl Mustang and you can upgrade again.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:
OH BOY here we go with the member-bashing once more. Nomadic what is your problem that you can’t be happy for someone who’s bought their dream car!? An ecoboost Mustang is every bit as sophisticated as yours...and more sensible in many aspects. If your lot in life is to stomp on, insult and crush anyone who dares not live up to your expectations you are pathetic. You should leave this community.
Sponsored

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
GMUPATRIOT:
If you dont mind a brief drive, the Mustang Club of Maryland has a lot of events. We are celebrating our 40th anniversary this year. Cruises, parades, meets, car shows. We have a big show and cruise in Ocean City as part of Cruisin weekend.

Also I'm leading a cruise to Harper's Ferry April 21st. 37 folks signed up thus far. Heres a video from last year :

There's a great cars and coffee in Hunt Valley Maryland called Hunt Valley Horsepower. Its the most impressive i've seen in the area.

That club is the biggest around and about 25 years old. They go to Juke Box Diner by you.

There is the South Riding C and C on Sundays at 7 AM. There is Katie's on Saturday morning at 6 near Tysons, so early, but epic I hear. Next weekend is monthly Cars and Cigars in Ashburn, my favorite, but out of town for work.
:cheers:
There seemed to be long time members hanging at the same table. No one greeted us as new members. I sat with two other first timers and felt the same that we were not welcome. We tried to start conversations, but it seemed very awkward and dismissive. The weirdest thing was it did not feel like a "mustang fan" club. They were not fans of other mustangs, no gear heads, mechanics or Mod fans. I think this club was a basic cruise club that just happened to be mustangs. No history buffs, no shelby, no mods. Just everyday mustang drivers...like that person in traffic next to you that you can tell is not a "mustang" fan, but has one.
:cheers:
Thank for all the info fellows. I will check out these events and hope to meet some enthusiastic folks :cheers:

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
OH BOY here we go with the member-bashing once more. Nomadic what is your problem that you can’t be happy for someone who’s bought their dream car!? An ecoboost Mustang is every bit as sophisticated as yours...and more sensible in many aspects. If your lot in life is to stomp on, insult and crush anyone who dares not live up to your expectations you are pathetic. You should leave this community.
You mean bought their dream car.....twice?
Bob, please stop crying. Think of happy things.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
An ecoboost Mustang is every bit as sophisticated as yours...and more sensible in many aspects.
So far I'm averaging 17.1mpg in town & 30mpg highway (pic to prove).. sounds sensible to me? See sig.. to the OP.. congrats bud!

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

So far I'm averaging 17.1mpg in town & 30mpg highway (pic to prove).. sounds sensible to me? See sig.. to the OP.. congrats bud!
Old man, when you learn to drive faster and put more miles on your car(1100 miles, really? That's it), you won't be getting 30 highway. A properly driven GT is getting 18-20 mpg combined.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Old man, when you learn to drive faster and put more miles on your car(1100 miles, really? That's it), you won't be getting 30 highway. A properly driven GT is getting 18-20 mpg combined.
Speed limit here is 60mph. I like the 30mpg. Thanks.
Sponsored