Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
I'm not really bothered about it. It needs a number plate so might as well screw it in place so it does not fall off in the automatic car wash.
I'm with you there. My 2012 Boss 302 had the front plate stuck on with double sided sticky tape. A hell of mess, I'd rather have it screwed on.
Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm not really bothered about it. It needs a number plate so might as well screw it in place so it does not fall off in the automatic car wash.
Dr. G please tell me you're just fishing for negative comments here. I plan on taking away the plate holders this weekend so my bumpers can't be screwed & have told them by emails several times to keep the drill away.

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm tempted to buy a personalised plate this time around. I've found plates with my initials on them starting with either V80, V88 or V800

There's also "V800 BRO" because I'm cringe-worthy like that. :lol:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm tempted to buy a personalised plate this time around. I've found plates with my initials on them starting with either V80, V88 or V800

Go for it! Love my plate, just initials but it's a nice thing to have IMO.

Buy the "BRO" plate, and any mocking/abuse is all on you ;)

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Go for it! Love my plate, just initials but it's a nice thing to have IMO.

Buy the "BRO" plate, and any mocking/abuse is all on you ;)
I'm the kind of guy that says "BRO" unironically so... :lol: You should hear me and my American friend together in a bar.

I've also found a plate that spells "Mustang" as closely as possible. Plus X8 BLA. Not quite V8 and my initials, but close enough.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I already bought a plate a while ago in case I bought another Mustang :D

RT66 PNY

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Fuck you waiting for bro, go buy it brahhhhhh ;)! :lol:

Balbir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 crimson expected soon
Been lurking here for a while had to comment on servicing thread so thought I’d post up here too. My order got to dealers on Thursday, now just awaiting to arrange collection.
Royal crimson, a10 with magnaride and custom pack 3.

Built 2nd Jan, left Baltimore 18 Feb on the Oberon, to zeebrugge on the 3nd Mar. Honest I’ve not been stalking it.....

Bal

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Been lurking here for a while had to comment on servicing thread so thought I’d post up here too. My order got to dealers on Thursday, now just awaiting to arrange collection.

Built 2nd Jan, left Baltimore 18 Feb on the Oberon, to zeebrugge on the 3nd Mar. Honest I’ve not been stalking it.....

Bal
Welcome! Great choice with the crimson, look forward to seeing some pics of that! Enjoy collection day...

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
At last the window sticker for my Orange Fury 18 GT Convertible 10 speed auto is on line. Ordered 6th December, VIN assigned last month. Blend date 22nd March. I hope to get it late May....?

I see an Orange Fury A10 GT arrived at Hendy Ford Portsmouth yesterday. I think it’s for their showroom.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT

Bal
I don’t believe many have ordered th 18 in Royal Crimson so should be relatively unique (I believe it’s not continued in the MY19 - but I may be wrong).

Good choice and lovely car

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Think it is discontinued with yellow and lightning blue , quite like the need for green lol
Sponsored