Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Not something I did to my car, but you could say for my car..... Put new flooring and cabinets in garage (as well as slapped some paint on the walls). While I did like the old epoxy Ford Blue floor I had, it's chipped away and worn where the tires sit pretty bad (not sure if previous owner put it down correctly or if just old and worn). Anyways, the new floor tiles are awesome, and garage looks so much better than the dark brown walls that used to be there before.

Still work in progress, I have 2 more gladiator tall cabinets and one more 28 inch overhead cabinet to put together. Will post up a full shot when completely done (all the boxes for everything are piled on the other side until I haul them off next week).

what brand flooring tiles did you go with? I see everything from Costco and Menards brands to the real expensive specialty stuff..how do you keep it clean and free of dirt, leaves, etc.. I am in Wisconsin and have a terrible time keeping my garage floor clean....
Sponsored

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium / Iconic Silver 10 Speed Auto
Looks great but there's some places that red on the front will get cops writing you a ticket :doh:
That is a great point and being an X-Cop you could possibly get stopped. These cars attract enough attention as is.

Mustang530

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PREMIUM,RACE RED,AUTOMATIC
Yes sir it will. For example green, red, and blue are illegal in many states on the front while driving.
Hey Bill I ordered the red velossa tech with lights. Is there a white light option? How’s that look with the red big mouths?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Brown Santa delivered these today.

I figured out I need some adjustable camber bolts after installing the springs and struts. I found this out after taking it in to get an alignment. Too much negative camber by 1.5 degrees.

I am not a suspension guy so what I said above may be totally opposite but I know he said 1.5. The bolts will adjust up to 2.5 so I should be good. I have lifted many a truck, this is the first car I have lowered.

Wish I would have known this when I ordered everything else. Oh well, what's a few more days of waiting to beat on the car like it owes me money. LOL.

I ordered some adjustable camber bolts from Steeda.
IMG_9921.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
FYI - we are currently having a Steeda Wins - You Win Sale! We had a tremendous amount of success these past couple of weekends on the track ... & we wanted to share the wealth with our customers!

For a limited time, save up to 30% off Steeda Manufactured Parts.

Visit us at www.steeda.com

Sponsored

Hunter9003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Black; 2018 F150 STX
14agzz4.jpg

GT350 track pack spoiler to finish out the rear end I think. Going to install new grille this weekend and then start working on suspension.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
FYI - we are currently having a Steeda Wins - You Win Sale! We had a tremendous amount of success these past couple of weekends on the track ... & we wanted to share the wealth with our customers!

For a limited time, save up to 30% off Steeda Manufactured Parts.

Visit us at www.steeda.com

Copped these, thanks TJ.:thumbsup: You guys should have more of these winning sales :lol:

Sooooo.... When are you guys gonna discount some of them nice shifters you all got there?

Last edited:

jperls

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic V6, 1970 mustang convertible
Got my door panel inserts back from the upholster and installed them. In my humble opinion, I wish this was how the car came when I was able to get the option of adding leather. Oh well...now it is how I want it to be :D. Only thing left to do is the Sync 3 update and that is it :D
IMG_1227.jpg
IMG_1228.jpg

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I installed leather from leatherseats.com and they sent door inserts. It looks like a big job to get just right and with a chance of ruining the door panel. That combo looks great. What are the details? Katzkin?

Got my door panel inserts back from the upholster and installed them. In my humble opinion, I wish this was how the car came when I was able to get the option of adding leather. Oh well...now it is how I want it to be :D. Only thing left to do is the Sync 3 update and that is it :D
Sponsored