Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

SabrGhst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Roush Warrior Scout Stage 3 Phase 2
Have you found the subwoofer connection? I noticed on the equalizer there is a sub slider, but I don't know where to connect the audio cable to.
Sponsored

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Has anybody got Android Auto or Mirrorlink to work with the Tesla. It is asking for a Developer password which I do not have. Does anybody have this password or instructions to get Android Auto to work.

Thanks.

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Has anybody got Android Auto or Mirrorlink to work with the Tesla. It is asking for a Developer password which I do not have. Does anybody have this password or instructions to get Android Auto to work.

Thanks.
I thought [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] got it working. Am I wrong?

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought [MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION] got it working. Am I wrong?

I actually got phonelink working. I saw a video from Patrick Henninger to use Dev Tools to bypass the dev pin. However, I still want to get phonelink working with wifi but not sure how that works.

The problem with USB phonelink is that when in mirror mode, you can't turn your phone screen off or use any other apps or your music stops playing. Hopefully there is a fix for this.

I haven't seen any of the original guys online here in awhile.

StangATX OR Patrick.

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
They totally ditched. StangATX has an unreleased update from like a year ago lol

Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I have more priorities lately and family come first! I still have update on my desktop and 90% done. Just a few more tweak and it will need to be compiled)

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So StangATX you are going to release it? That would be awesome. Any update getting ODB Bluetooth to work?

Ty’s 4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey guys, just installed one of these in my car, and would like to figure out how to change the temp displays to Fahrenheit. Probably in this thread but there’s a lot of pages here. Lol

Edit: figured out the AC temp, any way to display the exterior temp in Fahrenheit?

Last edited:

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, just installed one of these in my car, and would like to figure out how to change the temp displays to Fahrenheit. Probably in this thread but there’s a lot of pages here. Lol

Edit: figured out the AC temp, any way to display the exterior temp in Fahrenheit?
I don't think it's possible, without an update from the manufacturer.

Sponsored

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
It's possible. I believe you have to edit the buildprop.

That was attempted, and bricked units.

The only other theory I think that wasn't tried was opening the Google App, and checking the settings in there.

1. From the Google App menu > Settings > Settings (again!) > Preferences > Weather, Choose F
2. Also from the Google App menu > Customize > Weather (view all settings) > Preferences, Choose F

Ty’s 4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks guys. I’ll try that. If not, I guess i’ll just familiarize myself with the metric system. Lol

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
It's a lot easier than that, just get a sharpie and color over that part of the screen and you don't have to worry about it displaying those silly metric figures!