Sponsored

Saleen Black label ordered

TheBMWguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTpp, '98 328is, '90 240sx, '99 SL500
"Bro you didn't spring for the 700+HP monster? Waste of money." I do not understand this mentality. 15 years ago only a bona fide supercar was making 450HP, and now we are scoffing at it? Congrats to OP for having one of the most unique Mustangs on the road.
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
After all that wait and you didn't even get a blower for it. Talk about an amazing car that's slow af
What a douche nozzle response. It is jealousy that makes you angry?
I bet OP's car looks 100 times better than yours. Is your car even supercharged bro?!?! STFU!
(I wasn't going to reply to this ass's comment, but it was bothering me.)

"Bro you didn't spring for the 700+HP monster? Waste of money." I do not understand this mentality. 15 years ago only a bona fide supercar was making 450HP, and now we are scoffing at it? Congrats to OP for having one of the most unique Mustangs on the road.
I agree. Car looks great.

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
Rad car. Love it.

Why cant have this forum have a "no thank you" function. It would corral the haters and bs artists like it does in the mazdaspeed forum.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Whats the starting price for the mustang black label appearance package? If you didnt want the supercharger or brakes just the body kit?

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, PP, 50 yrpks.2016 Saleen BLK LB
When I ordered the black label option , it comes with the black label body kit however the body kit is not the Carbon fiber body kit . If you want the carbon fiber body kit that is an additional 10k ( which I got ) . I asked saleen if they would sale me the carbon body kit for My 2015 PP and they said yes for 10k .

The starting price is 75 plus the supercharger , plus the breaks kit , plus the carbon fiber body kit .

The interiors redesign is part of the black label , it includes the shocks , springs, bushing , all the interior leather is changed , and the non carbon fiber body kit.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Wow ok, I thought the 75k got you the 750hp with the body kit. Didn't realize the carbon was extra and have never seen the non carbon version, thanks for the info. Beautiful car.

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update ! Sorry I checked my order sheet and the N/A black label starts at $66,837. And the carbon fiber body kit price $8,995 . But this prices are from sep 2015 . They could have changed .

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Please post pictures of your unicorn whennn it arrives. I'm wishing you the best

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I should have done some research before I spontaneously bought my dream Saleen. If I had known black label can come without a supercharger, I would have gone that route. I will contact Saleen to find out if I can add the rest of their suspension. I also want to know if I modify it, will the additions affect my build. Maybe they can just update the build sheet, if one even exists. Hmm...

OP...congrats on that beast of a black label.

OP
OP
Dortzs550

Dortzs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will make a long story short.

A tire from a Semi blow while I was driving on the freeway, a big piece of rubber hit my front bumper :( it broke the lower carbon fiber piece and damaged the radiator. I took the car to the body shop, Saleen was able to get the replacement parts fairly quick. Car was ready to go, However, before the accident, I was having some issues.

I was having issues with the Saleen breaks, leather, and strut bar. I called Saleen, and I asked if I could take the car to Saleen HQ ( its 1hr 30 min from my house) so they can repair my issues. At HQ they checked the brakes and readk brakes and the other issues. Needless to say, Saleen is replacing my front and rear calipers, they are replacing the engine strut bar, they are replacing the radiator cover, they are fixing the driver side leather and putting in new brake pads. They are also realigning the front bumper because the body shop did not alight it just right. The great part of it is that all the work is covered under warranty.

I know others have had issues with Saleen but after the long wait to take delivery :( Saleen has taken care off all the issues that have come up.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Grats on the car. Saleen has always had a unique looking car. Not sure why you had to wait so long, but at least they are fixing the things you found wrong.

Enjoy it :)

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I will make a long story short.

A tire from a Semi blow while I was driving on the freeway, a big piece of rubber hit my front bumper :( it broke the lower carbon fiber piece and damaged the radiator. I took the car to the body shop, Saleen was able to get the replacement parts fairly quick. Car was ready to go, However, before the accident, I was having some issues.

I was having issues with the Saleen breaks, leather, and strut bar. I called Saleen, and I asked if I could take the car to Saleen HQ ( its 1hr 30 min from my house) so they can repair my issues. At HQ they checked the brakes and readk brakes and the other issues. Needless to say, Saleen is replacing my front and rear calipers, they are replacing the engine strut bar, they are replacing the radiator cover, they are fixing the driver side leather and putting in new brake pads. They are also realigning the front bumper because the body shop did not alight it just right. The great part of it is that all the work is covered under warranty.

I know others have had issues with Saleen but after the long wait to take delivery :( Saleen has taken care off all the issues that have come up.
This post is HUGE for Saleen.
That level of support makes the ownership experience.
Post up the before and after pics?