Sponsored

GT350 Valance

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
I ordered the OEM valance from Levittown Ford for $725 shipped. I will be having my Roush axlebacks fabbed into a Y exit to work.

[MENTION=27227]Synyster06Gates[/MENTION]

Please keep me updated on this! I really want to do the exact same thing. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Sponsored

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Please keep me updated as well. Can the Corsa Sport quad fit into the GT350 valance? Really want to pull this off as well.

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Please keep me updated as well. Can the Corsa Sport quad fit into the GT350 valance? Really want to pull this off as well.
You can order the corsa extreme for the GT350 and it'll fit with the GT350 valence.

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
[MENTION=27227]Synyster06Gates[/MENTION]

Please keep me updated on this! I really want to do the exact same thing. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Roush axlebacks fit behind it so I don't have to drive without mufflers for now. Exhaust gas is cool enough by the time it exits the mufflers that it won't damage anything running it like that. As you can see in this pic (a little better than the original pic I posted), the exit is pretty much centered on the GT350 tips. Should be pretty quick and easy for a shop to fab that up.

34521944515_369369fb60_h.jpg

[MENTION=23692]cpelaez1[/MENTION]

Did that decklid badge replace the GT emblem or did you get the Ford (or MMD) flat decklid?

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Heres another shot!
rsz_fullsizeoutput_1dbd.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
And heres a video of how she sounds. Best I could do with the time I had.

[ame]

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
i want this. need it to work with my corsa though

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Somewhere around $800 for everything.
That just the valance?
I just went to the Levittown website and it was still around $2k for the valance/exhaust.
AM had it for $1860.

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I went with the IKON valence and just had it installed. Had a problem with the rear 3rd brake light fitment (it just didn't fit) and my body shop had to custom fabricate a solution. The corsa quad tips I purchased are also a no go. The best exhaust shop in town said I needed ones with the inlet that is in the center and not to the left like the ones that are on Ebay. It will be worth it when it's done but make no mistake, going this route is not without caveats. By the end of next week I'll have pics but for now my car is out of commission for the holiday weekend =(

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I went with the IKON valence and just had it installed. Had a problem with the rear 3rd brake light fitment (it just didn't fit) and my body shop had to custom fabricate a solution. The corsa quad tips I purchased are also a no go. The best exhaust shop in town said I needed ones with the inlet that is in the center and not to the left like the ones that are on Ebay. It will be worth it when it's done but make no mistake, going this route is not without caveats. By the end of next week I'll have pics but for now my car is out of commission for the holiday weekend =(
The Corsa quad tips were designed to fit the Roush Valance, in order for them to fit GT350 style valance you have to have the tips modified like a few others have done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the advice. The manager at the shop wasn't having it when I tried to explain that to him unfortunately. I'll take it elsewhere just on principle.
Yea I had to take it to a metal fab shop. Also, I got a refund for my IKON valance because the reverse light did not fit at all. You should contact them and do the same.

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I went to Father & Son Exhaust today in Detroit and they said they can do it. Excited to finally get this done hopefully in the next few days! The valence is on and it looks beautiful.

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I ended up getting a deal on a full GT350 catback so I have pulled my Roush mufflers and GT350 tips to sell. Soon I'll have functional active exhaust as well

[MENTION=28465]ghst[/MENTION] here's how the mufflers looked when done. The 350 tips sit slightly higher than the stock GT so the hangers were modified a little as well

34567968100_388cf9d9f1_b.jpg

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yup my reverse light didn't fit either but my shop Berkley Collision was able to customize it to work luckily. It's just unreal that Ikon ships them out with such an inherent design flaw. Set me back two days. Admittedly, it does look good though.

Yea I had to take it to a metal fab shop. Also, I got a refund for my IKON valance because the reverse light did not fit at all. You should contact them and do the same.
Sponsored