Sponsored

GT350 Valance

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ended up taking it to good ole time tested Dougs Muffler in Clinton Township, they hooked it up for $200 and it took an hour. So far both the body shop and exhaust shop didn't have nice things to say about the valence but it was worth it! So fn hyped that my base bumper is gone. The corsa tips stick out a few inches too far on some mad max shit but at this point I just don't give af. I'll probably have them adjusted sometime this summer. So $200 to weld and install, $330 for the tips and $300 for the valence iirc? Worth. every. penny. Sorry if the pic is too large:

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
cpelaez1

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
Ended up taking it to good ole time tested Dougs Muffler in Clinton Township, they hooked it up for $200 and it took an hour. So far both the body shop and exhaust shop didn't have nice things to say about the valence but it was worth it! So fn hyped that my base bumper is gone. The corsa tipa stick out a few inches too far on some mad max shit but at this point I just don't give af. I'll probably have them adjusted sometime this summer. So $200 to weld and install, $330 for the tips and $300 for the valence iirc? Worth. every. penny. Sorry if the pic is too large:

Very nice man. My rear bumper is being sagged down a little and I will need to keep adjusting. The ikon fit is not that good but it was cheap. I noticed you got the two little dots above the reverse light from screwing in the reverse light. Same exact thing happened to me. Still looks good though.
IMG_2241.JPG

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Basically it was a big headache and I'm relieved it's complete lol. Your car looks phenomenal and I hope the bumper sag issue is a quick fix. I forgot I had to pay $300+ for the used premium bumper and it had scratches so it needed some work but luckily it was DIB. So yeah over $1000 to get this done right...

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
[MENTION=9746]essque[/MENTION] where you located in Detroit? Ride looks nice. Iam down in woodhaven off 75:thumbsup:

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Sponsored

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Man that looks so good. I'm really tempted to try to do the same.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
OK, i gotta have this now.
I'm going to go with the OEM one and axle back.
EVERYPLACE has it for $1,860.10
Hmmm, think they price match? ;)

But...
two of them have it for under $1700.
Blue Oval industries, and FordRacing parts by Don Wood.
Don wood makes you pay shipping under $2000.
so Blue Oval,
seems like a deal $1694.95

Last edited:

MocSin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber blue Mustang GT PP
You have to change the two lead reducers, everything else bolts in.......The Corsa system for the GT350 is not active.
What two lead reducers did you use? Thinking of doing this same set up on mine

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
What two lead reducers did you use? Thinking of doing this same set up on mine
You need the lead reducers for the coyote motor because the leads that come with the GT350 system are for the Voodoo motor which is larger......
reducers-1.jpg
reducer-2.jpg

Last edited:

MocSin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You need the lead reducers for the coyote motor because the leads that come with the GT350 system are for the Voodoo motor which is larger......
Do you recommend a place to get them from?

Sponsored

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Do you recommend a place to get them from?
Just put a WTB add on the forum, there are a few guys who put on headers and have no use for the lead pipes. Thats how i got mine........I dont think corsa will sell them seperately, but it wont hurt to ask.

MocSin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just put a WTB add on the forum, there are a few guys who put on headers and have no use for the lead pipes. Thats how i got mine........I dont think corsa will sell them seperately, but it wont hurt to ask.
Will do thanks :thumbsup:

kingstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Do you have any exhaust clips you can post?
Does it's sound any different than the xtreme for the 5.0?
No sound clips yet but I dont think its as loud as my 5.0 extreme, that may be due to my 5.o extreme was used with a Ford X-pipe.

Greek6486

@Gt_supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ughhh fitting the tips is a massive headache, i went to 3 "custom" exhaust shops today in MD and they were all afraid of moving the inlet of the Corsa tips to the center. I should have read that vinco does it because I went to them and they had a stupid sign saying be back in 4 hours out to lunch... I finally went to autofab racecars in Jessup and they are reworking the tips now. What a headache!
Sponsored