Sponsored

ALL Photoshop Requests Thread

Fazzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Grabber Blue
id like to see Nathan Brummers modmachine done in 3m's deep matte black with a gloss black roof,spoiler and door handles please.

the best pic ive found to do this is on his Flickr
https://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanbrummer/32157225526/

not sure if im able to post it as it is copyright(although in saying that i guess if i cant noone can!)
maybe the man himself could complete this task as i know he rocks photoshop
Sponsored

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Thanks. Not sure how i feel about that. think itll look better with some heavy gloss coats on top. Any opinion on a rim color for the escape?

Now that ford escape just needs to be bagged and given some front bumper rally lights ;)
yeah lol. I gotta take the bumper off before i dip some of it cause theres some damage that needs to be addressed. I'll make it look great 1 way or another. Any opinion on a rim color?

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
[MENTION=23821]Joemomma22[/MENTION] Are you plastidipping the whole bumper? What color? Also was that blue-gray the actual current rim color? I wasnt too big of a fan honestly its just a tad too blue. I think if you were going bold a less orange bronze color would look good or I think a gold-ish color could be bomb. A black/darker grey would be more classic but definitely good with the grey car. I am thinking something darker than the car but lighter than the tires.

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
[MENTION=23821]Joemomma22[/MENTION] Are you plastidipping the whole bumper? What color? Also was that blue-gray the actual current rim color? I wasnt too big of a fan honestly its just a tad too blue. I think if you were going bold a less orange bronze color would look good or I think a gold-ish color could be bomb. A black/darker grey would be more classic but definitely good with the grey car. I am thinking something darker than the car but lighter than the tires.
No just the bottom half of it. anything gray trim will be black dip.

the rims in blue/gray are currently dipped "gunmetal gray" plastidip. i have no idea why it looks so blue. i dont like it at all. I think i'm going to end up doing an anthracite gray or something over it. the copper color i want to use is here:

https://www.dipyourcar.com/products...acufFKtP0Wd4RSsUTffu3XXlpC1SPDmGQgRoCIBnw_wcB

and i really like the way they come out with the gloss coat on top seen here [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]nxb0DitWAl4[/MEDIA]"]

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=7421]chrisvr6[/MENTION] wow really nice job :thumbsup: I think its sweet it almost looks tuner wagon-esque. I honestly did not expect anyone to bother with that request but was genuinely curious how it would look.
[MENTION=23821]Joemomma22[/MENTION] get that thing bagged asap haha. Also I think the anthracite grey will look prime but the copper sure would be bold!

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any chance someone wants to paint my cars wheels orange or put some different orange wheels on it, and give it the spoiler from the 2018 mustang also in orange. I am also interested in seeing the rear louvers in an orange that matches the wheels either with or without the spoiler. Feel free to use lots of artistic freedom in whatever you do :). The example spoiler is in the last two images. I thought it might help

[MENTION=7421]chrisvr6[/MENTION] not sure how much you like photoshopping things or what time you have but you did a heck of a job on [MENTION=23821]Joemomma22[/MENTION] escape. :thumbsup:

IMG_20170505_200338_DOWNSIZED.jpg

IMG_20170505_200344 DOWNSIZED.jpg

IMG_20170505_200413_DOWNSIZED.jpg

IMG_20170505_200426 DOWNSIZED.jpg

2018FordMustang004OrangeSpoiler.jpg

2018-ford-mustangSpoiler_backangle.jpg

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
[MENTION=7421]chrisvr6[/MENTION] wow really nice job :thumbsup: I think its sweet it almost looks tuner wagon-esque. I honestly did not expect anyone to bother with that request but was genuinely curious how it would look.
[MENTION=23821]Joemomma22[/MENTION] get that thing bagged asap haha. Also I think the anthracite grey will look prime but the copper sure would be bold!
The woman wont let me do any of it =( we're just gonna go a nicer gray color. oh well cant say i didnt try. considering buying the burnt copper and some gloss coat from dyc.com for my mustang though lol.

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I pm'd you with wayyyyyy more details [MENTION=23821]Joemomma22[/MENTION]. They are just the GTS taillight covers from CJPP for anyone else that comes across this and is wondering. I like them but honestly wouldn't recommend them for everyone.

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
photoshop requests

Can you shop the RTR Tech mesh wheels on my Black Eco?
RTR Tech MeshFive.jpg
RonnieB.Four.jpg
Sponsored