12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Pictures, of course I have pictures, wouldn't be a good Mustang owner if I didn't have pictures ;)! (Just didnt post as was on work pc)
Of course! That looks fantastic!
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Royal steering wheels bereavement

Just in case anyone is waiting on Royal; their website says they will be closed until 27th March due to a bereavement in the family.

Sounds like they need a little space, time and understanding.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just in case anyone is waiting on Royal; their website says they will be closed until 27th March due to a bereavement in the family.

Indeed, Jack also now has a spare mustang wheel he's just bought :)! :thumbsup:

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
With luck Jack will be fitting a reworked Snorty wheel to mine next week, following which Snorty will be getting mine. If Jack has bought his own then he clearly sees Mustang demand as growing.

After that then I am unsure I am beginning to feel the need for a black spoiler......oh dear more money

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible

I spoke to Jack yesterday, and he emailed me yesterday and today. I have paid my deposit and my one is next down the line as he now has the spare wheel. mine should be ready in 2 to 3 weeks
Did not know anything about the bereavement, that notice must have just been added, i got a email from Jack at 13:06

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I spoke to Jack yesterday, and he emailed me yesterday and today. I have paid my deposit and my one is next down the line as he now has the spare wheel. mine should be ready in 2 to 3 weeks
Did not know anything about the bereavement, that notice must have just been added, i got a email from Jack at 13:06
What've you gone for (Same for you [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION])

Or are they both surprises? I'm still loving mine from jack, love the feel of it, and looks OEM, also.. fun to stroke because it's super smooth leather. I think jimboy (for mentioning him ages ago) and Greg need props for finding and jumping on his for 'stang wheels because by god does he work wonders! :thumbsup:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
What've you gone for (Same for you [MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION])

Or are they both surprises? I'm still loving mine from jack, love the feel of it, and looks OEM, also.. fun to stroke because it's super smooth leather. I think jimboy (for mentioning him ages ago) and Greg need props for finding and jumping on his for 'stang wheels because by god does he work wonders! :thumbsup:
here you go:

Full Modification (Thicker, Upper and lower thumb grips added + Flat Bottom), Perforated Nappa leather on sides, Black Alcantara top/bottom + Red centre stripe, Red stitching

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
here you go:

Full Modification (Thicker, Upper and lower thumb grips added + Flat Bottom), Perforated Nappa leather on sides, Black Alcantara top/bottom + Red centre stripe, Red stitching
Gonna look so nice! :love:. Plenty of pic's when it's done :)!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Gonna look so nice! :love:. Plenty of pic's when it's done :)!
will do,

seeing yours persuaded me, looks pure quality. Steeda want £600 for a GT350R wheel, madness.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
will do,

seeing yours persuaded me, looks pure quality. Steeda want £600 for a GT350R wheel, madness.
Yeah the 350R wheel always had my eye, but Alcantara was never going in my car without putting other bits of it into the interior so wanted a leather or carbon variant, Jacks price + having a spare wheel to use made it an easy one for me :)!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Yeah the 350R wheel always had my eye, but Alcantara was never going in my car without putting other bits of it into the interior so wanted a leather or carbon variant, Jacks price + having a spare wheel to use made it an easy one for me :)!
Yea, the black Alcantara is the same colour as my seats, so will suit the car.
for £200, its pretty unbeatable, and I know people in the US and Canada who are waiting for pics of mine. So maybe in future if he wanted to, could go international, as would still be saving people at least £350 and they can have a unique wheel just created for them
looking at your one, it looks as good as the 350R wheel

Goosey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Magnetic
for £200, its pretty unbeatable, and I know people in the US and Canada who are waiting for pics of mine. So maybe in future if he wanted to, could go international, as would still be saving people at least £350 and they can have a unique wheel just created for them
Should be getting mine put on next Weds am, Jack is only 30 mins from me so may as well pick it up and fit. Its nappa top and bottom with perforated sides. I wanted the leather to match the leather mix in the car. As always there will be a purple twist to the end product.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Except no alcantara so fits the bill haha ;)! It's amazing quality, I can't fault it, personally finding the feel of the nappa leather better than that of alcantara. :)
[MENTION=24040]Goosey[/MENTION] Purple centre marker with purple stitching? ;)

jason.roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just received my re-trimmed steering wheel from Jack, I cannot believe the difference in quality and feel from the original. Thanks Manders for recommending
Sponsored