Sponsored

Recall and Immediate Stop Sale on 8,026 GT350 and GT350R Models: Engine Oil Cooler

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Im ISO compliant. If there is a revision, I mark everything with a revision number R1 for revision 1, R2 for revision 2 etc. If something was made improperly be it from the customer or by me, the part itself gets marked some how, usually a stamp or engraving, this way the good parts are marked for use. My paperwork and everything doesn't change, other than the drawing. The drawing will include the mark I make to the part to distinguish it.
Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Sucks. My dealer refuses to do it until I receive the late March owner notification.

04Terminator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Vehicle(s)
GT350 (sold); 04 Cobra (sold)
Sucks. My dealer refuses to do it until I receive the late March owner notification.
Better start buttering up your guys at the dealership. I hear it works wonders. Ask [MENTION=15817]DrumReaper[/MENTION]. ;)

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
guys, might have to still wait on these, I just tried to order one for a vehicle and unless its leaking or a new under contract car on hold, they won't release it until mid march.
Take some oil and dribble it over a fitting and take it in ; ) look! See! Its seeping!

Sponsored

Diana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350
Now that's a novel way to get their attention, if enough cars come in with a "leak" they will be forced to escalate the recall. They might even have to fix the current owners and stop building new ones till they get caught up!

Cfirekirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just got a call from dealer that the car has had the recall work done and is ready for pickup. Finally!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I was at the dealer today for an oil change and they didn't have the hoses available. I didn't ask, but they saw the recall and checked for the hoses anyway.

Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
The new line just came in for my regular 2016 but my new dealership owner wanted my car for his personal collection so we finalized the deal on a new 2017 that they located and it will be flat bedded to dealership tomorrow. BUT its on the recall list also (is a early 2017 and has been sitting at another dealership since early last fall) and so thankfully they are now releasing the new line so I will have to wait a bit but should be able to get car soon. I said just put my new line on it. And they smiled and said can't do that.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
When I called ford customer service a month ago, she told me the oil lines will not be available until 2nd quarter. I believe her.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
The new line just came in for my regular 2016 but my new dealership owner wanted my car for his personal collection so we finalized the deal on a new 2017 that they located and it will be flat bedded to dealership tomorrow. BUT its on the recall list also (is a early 2017 and has been sitting at another dealership since early last fall) and so thankfully they are now releasing the new line so I will have to wait a bit but should be able to get car soon. I said just put my new line on it. And they smiled and said can't do that.
What was so special about your regular 2016 for your car dealership owner to buy it from you ?

If you see him again, tell him a own a VERY rare base coolerless low mileage 2016 Magnetic.
It's 1 of 6 built for the Canadian market and it's up for sale for a low asking price
of $50K USD. :lol:

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
I don't know its a regular blue with black stripes. But he's got bunches of money. Bought out both our GM and Ford dealership here in town. I here he has a car collection. Bought his son a corvette when he was 16. My car has about 3,000 miles on it and is my daily driver. I keep my car spotless. He told me the first day he bought Ford dealership he was going to do all he could to buy my car for his private collection after I told him I actually wanted a 2017 (so would have track pack) in white with blue stripes. Well he found one and I'd leased mine for 5 years (I'm old and just doing last hurrah as long as I can make payment) and he is getting it without charging dealer markup and my payment lease will start over with very minimum increase. I can do this!! Happy happy.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
What the heck is a "regular 2016"????
Sponsored