Sponsored

carbon steering wheel/alcantara

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I love mine too!
Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
So I just want to say I'm so glad I went with Beith for this wheel as it has surpassed my expectations in every way, and they were high. The quality, feel and size is perfect perfect perfect. I was skeptical of the size of the carbon top from a lot of photo floating around becuase to me it looked to fat up top, well it's not, it's perfect. I think a lot of photos are misleading, either from the angles taken or something else making it look to big at top. Again this wheel looks soooooo good in your hands and feels thick in all the right places. Enjoy the photos.
We are twinning! I haven't got around to install mines yet. I was also surprised that the quality of the wheel exceeded my expectations :D

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
[MENTION=16819]Roh92cp[/MENTION]

So glad you love the wheel! Thanks for sharing the great photos! :cheers:

@Beith Performance Parts can you give me a quote for a wheel: carbon fiber with leather, flat bottom AND top?

I don't offer flat tops unfortunately.

OP
OP
Joelang33

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
dang these wheel pics getting me all excited....looks amazing!

mattshotgunk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Where are y'all purchasing the carbon fiber steering wheels from? Every time I look around they are always of out of stock.

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Installed it this morning and I'm so impressed. Let the pics speak for themselves.

Last edited:

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Installed it this morning and I'm so impressed. Let the pics speak for themselves.
:eyebulge: Can't wait to install mines once I can get over my half sahft removal problem :frusty:. Those matte black bezels gives it a nice finshing touch too :hail:

RonStang6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White Auto
Here is an extra shot for you...

:)
I just purchased one of these GT350 steering wheels. One concern I had is that I have a 2016 GT with an auto Trans with paddle shifters. I found this You Tube video that show how to install the paddle shifters on this steering wheel. It takes you from removal of your old steering wheel to the installation of your new GT350 steering wheel. [ame]

RonStang6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White Auto
Where are y'all purchasing the carbon fiber steering wheels from? Every time I look around they are always of out of stock.
https://beithperformanceparts.com/ But they are a custom order with a 4 week delivery time. So you pay your money and wait 4 weeks. The good part is that there a lot of different GT350 steering wheel options to choose from.

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
Scooped up an all leather steering wheel from [MENTION=25687]Beith Performance Parts[/MENTION]
Can't wait to get my hands on it, pun intended :)
IMG_20170216_150311.jpg

Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Not sure about back in stock but when i messaged about placing an order Tim told me that they would start taking orders next week.

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Any word on when the carbon fiber wheels will be in stock?
Absolutely. I will be messaging a few members who have inquired about ordering a carbon wheel once I am ready to take orders next week.

The vast majority of people who have been purchasing my custom carbon wheels and custom GT350 all-leather wheels have opted to purchase outright, so I've had to replenish my stocks of core wheels.

I recently fulfilled a large order of custom GT350 all-leather wheels that were ordered during January, and that has taken my focus whilst those orders have been completed on time.

My next batch of carbon wheels going into production will be shipping out to customers mid-march.

I could technically take orders from about 15 buyers who are ready to purchase the carbon wheels, but keeping to deadlines is important to me and I don't want to overload myself with orders.

Anyone that has PM'd me recently regarding the carbon wheels will be getting an update from me next week to place orders if they are ready.

Thanks, Tim :)

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Absolutely. I will be messaging a few members who have inquired about ordering a carbon wheel once I am ready to take orders next week.

The vast majority of people who have been purchasing my custom carbon wheels and custom GT350 all-leather wheels have opted to purchase outright, so I've had to replenish my stocks of core wheels.

I recently fulfilled a large order of custom GT350 all-leather wheels that were ordered during January, and that has taken my focus whilst those orders have been completed on time.

My next batch of carbon wheels going into production will be shipping out to customers mid-march.

I could technically take orders from about 15 buyers who are ready to purchase the carbon wheels, but keeping to deadlines is important to me and I don't want to overload myself with orders.

Anyone that has PM'd me recently regarding the carbon wheels will be getting an update from me next week to place orders if they are ready.

Thanks, Tim :)
Just sent you a PM. I want a carbon wheel with leather, red stripe and stitching. Hopefully, I can get in this batch.
Sponsored