Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
The spoiler in the MT pics(orange car) is the same as the video. That is the PP spoiler. It has been mentioned that there is a spoiler delete option. It also appears that the PP loses the 2 center stack gauges at least on the premium model(I guess because you can have them on the digital cluster?)
"Spoiler delete option - $365"
Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Spoiler delete is free?
If it wasn't quite obvious, I was being sarcastic... Although you'd be surprised, some manufacturers charge for removing features. Delete is standard for the current PP. The question is, is the delete going to be standard and the spoiler and option, or the opposite.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I thought I read the spoiler was for the PP equipped cars.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they did away with the stupid thing. :clap2:

Maybe it's just me but I think it's very gimmicky and corny.
I've had a ton of fun with the puddle lights... get a lot of reactions from it. I took it to a body shop to remove a small ding in the quarter panel.. the installer pulled the stang into the garage which was dimly lit at the time and when he got out of the vehicle he actually jumped and was startled by it!.. we had a good laugh over that one...:lol::headbang::ford:

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
seriously...

are those heat extractors or rain gutters?
They are actually "gutter toppers" which keep the leaves out and allow the rain to flow....:D:doh::lol:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I love my high rise hood. It gives it that 1.5" cowl look from the inside.
I agree... I think the cowl gives it a really agressive look. I am 5'6" and do not have any visibility issues with the car. I am getting lowering springs which will bring the ride height down 1"... not sure what difference that will make. The visibility with the windshield and surrounding view is fantastic.....I don't feel like I'm hunkered down in a tank at all... a big reason why I went with the coupe vs the convertible.. still feel like I can enjoy the view....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Los Angeles intro at the Farmer's Market with a review, startup and dash configuration views.
I don't like the look of the hood vents at all.. they need to be longer and more defined in my opinion. SO glad I bought the 2016 and got the integrated turn signals as well. Yeah, I cannot see the right side one over the cowl... but I smile every time I put the left turn blinker on.....:D:thumbsup:

Sponsored

NJ3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
Judging by the nice little Easter eggs they put in the cluster picture (1964.5 miles and 289 on the DTE) I bet the other Easter egg is the HP 455 or is it 470hp (tach) and 455tq(gear+mph)
Good deduction.
:headbang:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Judging by the nice little Easter eggs they put in the cluster picture (1964.5 miles and 289 on the DTE) I bet the other Easter egg is the HP 455 or is it 470hp (tach) and 455tq(gear+mph)
That theory is so yesterday.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
If you add up the min and max temps for the transmission and engine temp gauages, you get 300/480.

Looks like we're gonna have a lot of torque, boys. Perhaps a Diesel?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
If it wasn't quite obvious, I was being sarcastic... Although you'd be surprised, some manufacturers charge for removing features. Delete is standard for the current PP. The question is, is the delete going to be standard and the spoiler and option, or the opposite.
Actually, considering how you don't get reimbursed for the spoiler (which is standard) when you delete it, I'm sure some class-action lawyer could hit Ford where it's at for not giving a % of the cost back to the buyer. I've seen a few car companies actually give you $ back when you select the spoiler removal in the build. They refund you basically their cost on the spoiler. Ford should do the same. You're paying for a part you actually don't get on the car. Basically it's a spoiler delete cost that is hidden.

Ford is just kinda back---wards by making the spoiler standard. It should be an OPTION you add on. Then that does 2 things. Saves the buyer money & doesn't put holes in the truck lid for those that wouldn't want it & might buy on the lots from dealer stock.
Sponsored