Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I went to Cervini's and got my Stalker hood installed to go with the Stalker side scoops, absolutely loving it! I think the lines on the Stalker hood are perfect on the S550. Plus I love the functional scoop and heat extractors. Fit, finish and quality of the hood is just amazing. I got to meet all the people I talk to on the phone and our forum rep, Zach.
Stalker1.jpg
Sponsored

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I went to Cervini's and got my Stalker hood installed to go with the Stalker side scoops, absolutely loving it! I think the lines on the Stalker hood are perfect on the S550. Plus I love the functional scoop and heat extractors. Fit, finish and quality of the hood is just amazing. I got to meet all the people I talk to on the phone and our forum rep, Zach.
More pics please!!! Been stuck between this and the Ram Air

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Looks great!

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Stalker hood looks great, but I still like the Ram Air better....... Sorry.:D I think the Ram Air matches the Stalker side scoops better. :)

And I am pissed the side scoops aren't released yet....:tsk:

But my car is sleeping for few months yet, so no worries. I just want to order them ASAP..:headbonk:

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Looks killer!! We need more photos please. :D
I love the Ram Air hood, but that Stalker hood looks way better in my opinion.

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
Damn this looks awesome. How much did you pay including paint?

Love the looks but can't justify $1200+ on a hood.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I like the stalker but the weight of it renders my redline hood struts useless, so I'm going with the color matched fomoco hood scoop for $299.00 shown here:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I like the stalker but the weight of it renders my redline hood struts useless, so I'm going with the color matched fomoco hood scoop for $299.00 shown here:

When you getting it done? Looking forward to some pics. I have a CS and curious to see how the scoop looks with the black hood vents and stripes.

I am not a fan of the "wide mouth" look. I like the split look better. Think I am gonna go the MMD Foose route. But I have the winter to make up my mind. :doh:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I'm Gonna buy the part next week see how it looks in black on my ruby red gt/cs. I think its going to look better if i have it painted to match the car color!

Sponsored
OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Stalker hood looks great, but I still like the Ram Air better....... Sorry.:D I think the Ram Air matches the Stalker side scoops better. :)

And I am pissed the side scoops aren't released yet....:tsk:

But my car is sleeping for few months yet, so no worries. I just want to order them ASAP..:headbonk:
I hear ya! I could've kept the Ram Air hood, that would have been easy and it does look great too. I just spent a lot of time looking at the body lines and decided I liked the Stalker better, it seemed to flow better with the car overall. The Ram Air having the split opening like the Stalker side scoops was nice but for me the Ram Air going to far to the front of the car, and being so wide made it a little too blocky and bullish for the look I want on my car. Now a whole different look but couple the Ram Air with the Roush front fascia to me looks perfect.

Side scoops should be any day now. Just waiting for the screens.

Looks killer!! We need more photos please. :D
I love the Ram Air hood, but that Stalker hood looks way better in my opinion.
Thanks, agreed! :thumbsup: I took some more pictures but most of them didn't come out well because I'm a rookie. If there's a certain angle you'd like to see, let me know and I'll try to get it.

Damn this looks awesome. How much did you pay including paint?

Love the looks but can't justify $1200+ on a hood.
Sounds like you know how much I paid. ;) For me it was worth it! There are MANY Mustangs on the road, I like mine personalized to me and love this look so I justified it for myself.

I actually considered that too but there were a few things that kept me from it. First is I wouldn't taped on part on my hood because of the heat from the engine. It's probably fine but would make me very nervous. Second is the functionality. Since mine is an ecoboost, temperature is very important. This hood having the functional scoop and vents was very attractive. I thought that Ford scoop piece would be very similar to the look of the Stalker hood (minus the vents), now after having the hood in person, I see that it is much more, the Stalker is more pronounced and aggressive.

Cervini's is working on hood struts that are better matched for the weight of the hood. Another nice thing, this hood is very stable. Every time someone would get in my car they'd ask why my hood shook around like that. It wasn't adjustments, that thing is very flimsy. Good for people that are focused on weight savings though.

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I'm Gonna buy the part next week see how it looks in black on my ruby red gt/cs. I think its going to look better if i have it painted to match the car color!
I think the painted will look better too. I saw a Roush which is similar but bolts on that was paint matched on a Ruby that looked nice. I think this one looks a little better than the Roush because of how it fits but I like that the Roush bolts on.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I think painted is the way to go. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
How is the paint job from Cervinis??
The paint is amazing! I'm pretty picky too and looked over it very well. I've now had 3 hoods (other car too), the rear spoiler and the side scoops all prepainted from Cervini's and all of them have been flawless.
Sponsored